Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somewhat OT: Avatar Question

ok, it didn't
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

OK, i have done EVERYTHING you guys have told me, and it's STILL not coming up....I am hopeless
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Hi Wushu-Chik.

Can you pm me the Avatar file to the following address:

U1149@niws.co.jp

I will check it out and make mods if it needs to be done.

If it checks out ok, I will do a test-add on my side and let you know.

i never got it to work on the upload option either.

i had to save it as the right size, put it on my ftp, and link it that way.

you guys could sign up for free webspace at any one of the billion sites that offer it just to put the pics there and have a place to link them.

or you could have any of us put them on our sites and we would just give you the link so your avatar will show. if you prefer to have someone put it up you can email the pic to iwishiweredead@hotmail.com. let me know if you do that in this thread though cause i only check that address every few days. the link you would then put in for your avatar would be something like http://users.1st.net/abaddon/wushuchick or whatever you want me to name it . . . not that it really matters.
    where's my beer?

Hi .

I do all of mine with upload. I am on multiple Boards.

One thing that can cause probs, could be the Color depth.

If you use a Color Option that is too complex(True Color, etc.), it can push the File size above the upload limit and the Software won't accept it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Red_fists...I will e-mail them to you later tonight.

that makes sense. i never fu cked around with it much cause it was easier just to upload them to my ftp. that and i really suck with art progs.
    where's my beer?

Never Mind...thanks all...got it all taken care of...that's Russell Wong..since Tae Li has Jet wrapped up, i took the second best! Was going to put a pic of Silumkid up, but didn't think he would like that too much!! Thanks again all!!

~Wen~

now i need help but dont want to straddle.

gda can i send you a pic and you workit for me...