Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Does WC have elbow Strikes and Knees

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Having looked at this again and having seen the logic of it, then perhaps you should just get rid of the Wing Chun punching altogether, because the kicks are the quickest with force to rich the target, compared with the hands - speaking strictly of course.

Exactly. Have chat with Philip Bayer, perhaps you could exclude punching all together and just use the "K.I.S.S." principle.

Look, the fact is that if you don't do it first, then somebody else will do it, and grab your potential market share.
    We have clear delineating guidelines for Ym>WSL>PB>Me way of fighting ....its simple idea at work. Sadly many have their own ideas or for lack of them create brand new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    We have clear delineating guidelines for Ym>WSL>PB>Me way of fighting ....its simple idea at work. Sadly many have their own ideas or for lack of them create brand new ones.
    Have it your way, then!

I was going tell you about my new concept of Wing Chun training that does not use hands nor the feet, for fighting. It would have introduced a whole new money making, whoops I mean fighting dimension to the great art of Wing Chun, but I guess I am just going to have to sell this one to Leong Ting, instead, because unlike you amateurs, he is a progressive businessman, whoops, I meant progressive, great grand master of all grand masters!

Your loss $$$$$!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-05-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Wink nanny nanny boo boo

My wing chun is better than yours because we have hamburger flipping fist!!!!

Nanny nan nah!

The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Have it your way, then!

I was going tell you about my new concept of Wing Chun training that does not use hands nor the feet, for fighting. It would have introduced a whole new money making, whoops I mean fighting dimension to the great art of Wing Chun, but I guess I am just going to have to sell this one to Leong Ting, instead, because unlike you amateurs, he is a progressive businessman, whoops, I meant progressive, great grand master of all grand masters!

Your loss $$$$$!
    My loss, let us know when your dvd with all those free extras comes out .
    Last edited by k gledhill; 11-05-2011 at 09:09 AM.

My loss, let us know when your dvd with all those free extras comes out .
    Hey, don't underestimate this concept. Wing Chun is a Central Line style and the only real and authentic central line weapon on the human body is the head.!

Who needs hands, and feet, let alone elbows and knees, when you can through my patented angling head-butts, smash your way into victory; simplify and standardize what you teach to the students; turn out new WC teachers to expand your business franchises, whoops sorry, kung fu kwoons, every few months, rather than the long, long. long, two years or so that it takes you currently, and look hip and different while doing this.....

It can't fail, I tell ya, it can't fail!

Believe me, if PB finds out that you refused this great opportunity in "efficiency" , he will throw you to the dogs!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-05-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Hey, don't underestimate this concept. Wing Chun is a Central Line style and the only real and authentic central line weapon on the human body is the head.!

Who needs hands, and feet, let alone elbows and knees, when we can through my patented angling head-butts, smash your way into victory; simplify and standardize what you teach to the students; turn out new WC teachers to expand your business franchises, whoops sorry, kung fu kwoons, every few months, rather than the long, long. long, two years or so that it takes you currently, and look hip and different while doing this.....

It can't fail, I tell ya, it can't fail!

Believe me, if PB finds out that you refused this great opportunity in "efficiency" , he will throw you to the dogs!
    I will wait for your omnipotent dvd series.

I will wait for your omnipotent dvd series.
    NO way, if you want to learn my secret - no hands; no legs; no elbows; no knees; - "modern" and "functional", adapted for today's streets, Wing Chun techniques, then you need to pay serious money and take special workshops, at the end of which I will give you a teaching certificate, whereby you will become a "sifu" and join my unique organization - so, no cheap dvds (until later, that is....)!!!

NO way, if you want to learn my secret - no hands; no legs; no elbows; no knees; - "modern" and "functional", adapted for today's streets, Wing Chun techniques, then you need to pay serious money and take special workshops, at the end of which I will give you a teaching certificate, whereby you will become a "sifu" and join my unique organization - so, no cheap dvds (until later, that is....)!!!
    Dude I beat you to it I have the ultimate Telekinesis VT methods !! for only 3 easy easy payments of $49.99 you can learn to defeat anyone with your mind alone, no hands , knees, elbows, feet, while floating off the ground . You can be like the real masters in only 3 weeks !! Operators are waiting now, really

Dude I beat you to it
    I should have known that I was no match for you guys...

I should have known that I was no match for you guys...
    I even knew you where going to type that before you typed it.... Want to know how ? I have the DVD's hot off the press

I even knew you where going to type that before you typed it.... Want to know how ? I have the DVD's hot off the press