Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

So, let me see if I get this straight. In this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well as for the coverup regarding the Al Quaeda, you won't need my evidence, just look at what the former and not surprisingly late British Foreign Secretary described the Al Qaeda as nothing but a US Intelligence file name given to the Taliban it trained. Feel free to call him a tin hat wearing conspiracy nut! Anyway, you can't because he happened to die from a "heart attack" some time after making those comments...
    You weren't actually referring to the line in Robin Cook's op-ed piece about where Al-Qaeda got its name as evidence of it being made up as part of a conspiracy.

Where did I say that he did?

I just said that he stated that Al Quaeda was a computer file name that referred to the Taliban that were trained by the US!
    Then in the very next sentence:
    In short, no "terrorist" organization called Al Quaeda existed until brought into existance by US Intelligence psychops that convinced every Western hating muslim kid that they had "heroes" fighting for them.
    So which is it?

There is a lot basis for that hypothesis and I am glad that you brought it up. If you had made this very valid point in a less subtle manner, that is, by personalizing it through your opinions, then you would be labeled a tin hat wearing "conspiracy" theorist, by this forums' Disney channel fans.

There are many levels to this story, but the pipeline did play a fundamental part in the way the war against Afghanistan was engineered.
    Yes, there are many levels. And yes, when discussing politics (or religion), subtlety (if not silence) are critical in preventing backlash. Learned this the hard way years ago. Still working on learning it when it comes to MA.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    So, let me see if I get this straight. In this post

You weren't actually referring to the line in Robin Cook's op-ed piece about where Al-Qaeda got its name as evidence of it being made up as part of a conspiracy.
    Yes, I was!

Then in the very next sentence:

So which is it?
    LOOK, it is not rocket science, even if you don't come across as rocket scientist. Al Quaeda is a made up organization. Read my previous post carefully, more carefully than you read the Guardian article, which you should have a look at, again, paying attention to the bold section:

"Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west.

The danger now is that the west's current response to the terrorist threat compounds that original error. So long as the struggle against terrorism is conceived as a war that can be won by military means, it is doomed to fail. The more the west emphasises confrontation, the more it silences moderate voices in the Muslim world who want to speak up for cooperation. Success will only come from isolating the terrorists and denying them support, funds and recruits, which means focusing more on our common ground with the Muslim world than on what divides us."

Al Quaeda did and does not exist. It is a fantasy organization made up by US psychops - traumatize the population (9-11) then point your finger at a "terrorist" organization, to further your agenda. That is all, it is!

I remember a British TV documentary team in Afghanistan searching for the Al Quaeda, and they came up with nothing. Of course, today things would be different because every US/Western hating muslim kid will profess support and even membership in this non-existant terrorist organization. Read: a successful psychop operation!

JUST WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Are psychops sort of like hiccups?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Referring to Cook's op-ed as "evidence" of Al-Qaeda being made up
    Well as for the coverup regarding the Al Quaeda, you won't need my evidence, just look at what the former and not surprisingly late British Foreign Secretary described the Al Qaeda as nothing but a US Intelligence file name given to the Taliban it trained. Feel free to call him a tin hat wearing conspiracy nut! Anyway, you can't because he happened to die from a "heart attack" some time after making those comments...
    Not referring to it as "evidence":

Where did I say that he did?

I just said that he stated that Al Quaeda was a computer file name that referred to the Taliban that were trained by the US!.
    Referring to it as "evidence":

Yes, I was!
    Oh, so you were, oh I see, excuse me if I am a little slow following along. You are kind of all over the place. Must be a function of your dizzyingly superior intellect; being able to hold two completely conflicting viewpoints about ones own convictions simultaneously.

Referring to Cook's op-ed as "evidence" of Al-Qaeda being made up

Not referring to it as "evidence":

Referring to it as "evidence":

Oh, so you were, oh I see, excuse me if I am a little slow following along. You are kind of all over the place. Must be a function of your dizzyingly superior intellect; being able to hold two completely conflicting viewpoints about ones own convictions simultaneously.
    Are you trying very hard to be silly? If so then don't try so hard, as just by keeping on posting in your normal manner, you will get the same results.

Look. Robin Cook did not mention "conspiracies", but he did say that "Al Quaeda" was the name of database.

I on the other hand am using the description of "conspiracy". Robin Cook didn't, because he was probably trying to get the message across without getting killed. His attempt to save his skin may not have worked (he was also a great critique of the war in Iraq) as he died from a "heartattack" way before his time.

Another untimely death happened to occur to David Kelly, he said that reports of Iraq having WOMADS were exaggerated to justify the war. His exit from this diimension was due to "suicide", you may remember....

By the way, it is never about my "superior" intellect, but more about the below average intellect of many people in the Western world, AS REGARDS world politics.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-13-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Wait... is AQ a file or a database? Big difference.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Wait... is AQ a file or a database? Big difference.
    You tell me, as you work in a branch of US Intelligence!

Whatever the differences, the fact remains that Al Quaeda does not exist as "terrorist" organization, despite the terror that it causes amongst the more gullible members of our societies and despite of the fact that it has become an iconic organization among West hating Islamic youths all over the world!

Actually, even if it had "existed" in a skeletal form, then it would have been a wholey owned subsidiary of Western (principally US and British) Intelligence. So yes, there is a very small chance that it "exists"....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-13-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Are psychops sort of like hiccups?
    Yes, kind of. They are "hiccups" in human evolution, slowing us down in our journey towards a more spiritual and humane existance!

[QUOTE=wenshu;1148069]
    Oh, so you were, oh I see, excuse me if I am a little slow following along. You are kind of all over the place. Must be a function of your dizzyingly superior intellect; being able to hold two completely conflicting viewpoints about ones own convictions simultaneously.[/QUOTE]

This would also qualify him as being Jewish...I'll see what I can do to get you into the club...at the very least I'll show you the secret handshake.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

You tell me, as you work in a branch of US Intelligence!
    If he did, he'd probably have to kill you!
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    If he did, he'd probably have to kill you!
    Actually, he works for military intelligence. His job is no secret (except to you, it seems....LOL), as he has openly admitted to it here in the forum.

He probably, does his job with the best of intentions, just like most soldiers serving the system. So, he must be respected for that.

However, such discussions are necessary to expand all our scopes.

Look. Robin Cook did not mention "conspiracies", but he did say that "Al Quaeda" was the name of database.

I on the other hand am using the description of "conspiracy". Robin Cook didn't, because he was probably trying to get the message across without getting killed. His attempt to save his skin may not have worked (he was also a great critique of the war in Iraq) as he died from a "heartattack" way before his time.
    Just so we're clear this time.

He was not referring to Al-Qaeda as a fabircation, but he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    at the very least I'll show you the secret handshake.
    something something foreskin.

HW,
    You aren't special. You haven't discovered anything amazing, groundbreaking, earth-shattering, or remarkable. You aren't part of a cause, movement, or revolution. You aren't "enlightening" "waking up" or "alarming" anyone, because if you haven't noticed, nobody believes you.

You need to see someone about your rampant narcissism..,
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown