Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kung Fu Heroes!

mm didnt even see your post sneak in there

not 2b a diq, BUT:

Li Jing Lin was a sword legend who died from the ravages of opium and women.

WAS THIS TO SIGNIFY HIS LOSS OF QI LED TO HIS DEMISE, OR HE CAUGHT AIDS CHILLN IN A PARLOR/BROTHEL??

LIKE I SAID NOT 2B A DIQ, BUT

He probably died from Opium. AIDS didn't exist then since it was created by the government recently like Ebola etc.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

Thanks EvolutionFist! My big bro is awesome! And I love him dearly! And that's why I feel the way I do!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Now let me see

Considering some form of reality based thinking, I would name the Following

1. my sifu Cheung Shu Pui Sifu

2. Students of Tang Fong (Ho Lap Tin, Yuen Ling, Jao Wing Duk, Wong Jo and Lau Kai Tong)

3. Students of Jui Gao (Jui Wai and Jui Ji Ling)

Peace

Je lei Sifu
    The Southern Fist Subdues The Fierce Mountain Tiger

Firepalm, i noticed you mention wan lai sheng.

Do you study tzuranmen yourself?

Well...uuhh, most definitely, opium doesn't help, and at that time, syphillis was a major cause of venerian pathology death...
    As for AIDS, well, I doubt it's a creation of a government...our technology is still not as good as nature's to create such elaborate things. It's just a new variant of the SIV, its simian counterpart (uhh, yes, we are simians, quite special ones, but monkeys still heheheheh)
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

My sifu!! He's awsome. Truly amazing man.

hmm, and I would have to say Jackie Chan too
    He's just so cool.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Smile

For his open honesty, generousity, and love of humanity and art, I would have to say the Master Dr. Yang Jwing Ming.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Thumbs up Ya Crim sorry to shatter your happy dreams

with thoughts of tom hanks in philadelphia, kind of shatterrs the aura of mystique surrounding hardcore underground masters, once agian sorry about that, i read about the other master you mentioned, just didnt know the name, did you read the bio on crazy ming, everyone else who posted write up a bio or post a link, it's a good topic so add some depth....

Talking yah this is my boy SUN LU TANG

"hey, how come my page scewed up long ways like that????? its really annoying........."

Tae Li,
    That happens when you have a long string of text with no spaces in between.

My kung fu hero is Iron Chef: Japanese. His Kung Fu is strong, and he is rarely defeated (That Bobby Flay rematch victory was a pity vote ). Wong Fei Hung, too.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

Post heres some pics of his boysz

ohhhhhhhhh, thats why!!!! thanx Tiger!

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

NafAnal

No, I haven't studied Tzuran men. Wan appeared in a lot of Hong Kong periodicals in the seventies, as well as China periodicals in the 80s & 90s. I also saw him a few times on TV & video. His concepts are not typical of many conventional traditional Chinese martial arts masters, very much a free thinker. I see Wan as a kind of Bruce Lee of his era, as he did not always cling to traditional doctrine, without disassociated himself from the traditional CMA (much of what Lee said was in fact traditional Chinese concepts that he repackaged). Personally I feel many traditional masters just regurgitate their styles, where as Wan had a genuine depth of knowledge in the many varied aspects of CMA and seemed better able to communicate his knowledge. Wan Lai Sheng was a true intellect in the field of CMA. Wan's concepts & theories had a dramatic impact on how I viewed & trained my own martial arts.