Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Hardwork how many muslems do you know in Colombia?. In Vancouver organized crime thrives there are many muslems with heavier police records than strip club patron..u lost me on that i get the 911 members were at a bar I dont get how they arent muslem to u because they went to a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    My primary source was the official news reports, unless you think that the official news was hijacked by "tin hat wearing conspiracy theorists"....LOL

Here, at least some of this short video will give you an idea of where the official sources got their verification from.

This footage includes includes comments by Atta´s girlfriend, about this alcolhol drinking, strip club frequenting Islamic (LOL!) "terrorist" ()!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ocQ...eature=related

This is a very short exerpt. You can watch the full documentary in a link that I provided for you in a previous post! In the full documentary you will also see a burning skyscraper in Madrid that burned with a very much higher intensity heat than that of the Towers and stood standing after many more hours - as well as other interesting facts.
    We went over this already. Perhaps because I posted a link to the actual "official" source and not a trailer for a web documentary you couldn't be bothered to actually read.

On September 14, 2011 USA Today published a report from an anonymous "source" at the FBI that said that a bar manager in Florida had been told by a waitress that she heard from a bartender who said that somde middle eastern men had expressed anti-American seniments and left behind a quran.

So let's review, you heard something repeated in a soundbite from some web documentary with questionable production values from a story written three days into a national nervous breakdown in what is not exactly the most reputable publication, that some guy called the FBI to tell them a third hand account of some dark skinned dudes talking **** in a bar. That's your source. That is what your whole narcissitic delusion of grandeur fantasy world hinges on. Between this and your lackluster prevarications about your sex life one thing is painfully apparent; you have no imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    Hardwork how many muslems do you know in Colombia?.

I don't know why I find this **** so amusing it's just too easy I guess...

According to Canada's 2001 census, there were 579,740 Muslims in Canada, just under 2% of the population.[1] In 2006, the Muslim population was estimated to be 0.8 million or about 2.6%. In 2010, the Pew Research Center estimates there were about 0.9 million Muslims in Canada.[1] About 65% were Sunni, while 15% were Shia.[2] Some Muslims are non-practicing.

The statistics for Islam in Colombia estimate a total Muslim population of 14,000 according to a Pew Research Center report.[1] There are a number of Islamic organizations in Colombia, including Islamic centers in San Andrés, Bogotá, Guajira, Nariño, and Santa Marta. There are also primary and secondary Islamic schools in Bogotá and Maicao. Maicao plays host to the continent's second largest mosque, the Mosque of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    We went over this already. Perhaps because I posted a link to the actual "official" source and not a trailer for a web documentary you couldn't be bothered to actually read.

On September 14, 2011 USA Today published a report from an anonymous "source" at the FBI that said that a bar manager in Florida had been told by a waitress that she heard from a bartender who said that somde middle eastern men had expressed anti-American seniments and left behind a quran.

So let's review, you heard something repeated in a soundbite from some web documentary with questionable production values from a story written three days into a national nervous breakdown in what is not exactly the most reputable publication, that some guy called the FBI to tell them a third hand account of some dark skinned dudes talking **** in a bar. That's your source. That is what your whole narcissitic delusion of grandeur fantasy world hinges on. Between this and your lackluster prevarications about your sex life one thing is painfully apparent; you have no imagination.

"September 7, 2001: 9/11 Hijackers Atta and Alshehhi Allegedly Get Drunk in Florida Bar with Unidentified Man
    Edit event

Shuckums bar and grill, in Hollywood, Florida.Shuckums bar and grill, in Hollywood, Florida. [Source: Patrick Durand/ Corbis]Two future 9/11 hijackers drink alcohol with an unidentified man. Hijackers Mohamed Atta, Marwan Alshehhi, and an unidentified man come into Shuckums, a sports bar in Hollywood, Florida, already drunk. “They were wasted,” says bartender Patricia Idrissi, who directs them to a nearby Chinese restaurant. [Associated Press, 9/12/2001; St. Petersburg Times, 9/13/2001] Later they return and drink some more. Atta orders five vodka and orange juices, while Alshehhi orders five rum and Cokes. [Time, 9/24/2001] According to manager Tony Amos, “The guy Mohamed was drunk, his voice was slurred and he had a thick accent.” Idrissi says they argue about the bill, and when she asks if there is a problem, “Mohamed said he worked for American Airlines and he could pay his bill.” [Associated Press, 9/12/2001] The account of the story will slowly change over time, and later articles will say Atta plays video games and drinks cranberry juice instead of vodka, and Alshehhi is the one who argues over the bill and pays (see September 12, 2001 and After). [Washington Post, 9/16/2001] In 2011, the Miami Herald will note that the third man with Atta and Alshehhi has never been identified. [Miami Herald, 5/5/2011]"

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...e&startpos=100

Note: See the interview with Atta's girlfriend when she referrs to his and his friends' drug and drinking habits.

Hardwork how many muslems do you know in Colombia?. In Vancouver organized crime thrives there are many muslems with heavier police records than strip club patron..u lost me on that i get the 911 members were at a bar I dont get how they arent muslem to u because they went to a bar.
    word, first friend i ever had that was shot to death was a muslim, and a somewhat recovered gangster. but he really did believe in allah.

I don't know why I find this **** so amusing it's just too easy I guess...
    apparently you don't need to have actually met a muslim to be an expert on the subject!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Anyway, I think that since you have not really contributed to the political issues raised in this thread, in any intellectual manner, that is (surprise, surprise...), you should perhaps go back to watching the Disney Channel, or other "light" entertainment befitting your IQ?
    contribute? lol...

anyways... what's to contribute... you post the same things over and over and over. So basically we are having the same conversations we did 2 to 3 years ago now in your posts. I could basically cut and paste your arguements for you if I had the time to do so from previous posts of yours.
    all you are is a repeat. nothing new and nothing substancial with no evidence besides some youtube vids. haha and we all know that youtube is the most "reliable" of sources.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i learned everything i know from youtube.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Hardwork how many muslems do you know in Colombia?

I spent my young years in a Muslim country. I lived a good number of years in London, as well. I am very sure that you are aware of that city's large Muslim population. I have had many muslim friends, most of whom were not strict practitioners, either.

In Vancouver organized crime thrives there are many muslems with heavier police records than strip club patron..u lost me on that i get the 911 members were at a bar I dont get how they arent muslem to u because they went to a bar.
    You are making a fair point and it has been answered by me before, but I will attempt to answer it again.

No one denies that there are "Muslims" who are who break their religion's rules. The same goes for "Christians". That is not the point. The point is, if the official version of the 9-11 story is going to blame FUNDAMENTALIST FANATICAL MUSLIMS, then one cannot expect such characters, to have the fanaticism to DIE for Islam in a HOLY WAR by committing mass murder, yet not be able to resist the temptation to SIN and frequent strip clubs and drink alcohol.

I mean according to Atta's girlfriend, him and his friends stoned out of their brains most of the time!

So, why would a dozen and more guys like these do what they did, when the world is full of (even moderate) muslims who do a lot better job of following their religion's codes?

The answer is that they were patsies who were made to believe that they were participating in a US military security exercise and were sent on a journey of role play "terrorism", where they acted in unusual manners so as to be remembered, to be killed of during (or even after the acts).

There is a small chance that they were in on it from the beginning and are alive and well (and rich) under other identities.....

Someone mentioned that Marxist fanatics have known to have committed suicide bombings. Well, I wonder how many of these fanatics had their private businesses and a Mercedes in their garage?

Again, you may have thousands claiming to follow the Marxist idiology, but actually not really follow its teachings, but who would you expect to be suicide bomber, a Marxist who just says he is a Marxist, but is a hypocrite, or a bat crazy fanatic, that reads the communist manifesto everyday and uses quotes from it, in his day to day conversations?

Well, the answer is the same as regards suicidal Islamic fanatics!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    contribute? lol...

anyways... what's to contribute... you post the same things over and over and over. So basically we are having the same conversations we did 2 to 3 years ago now in your posts. I could basically cut and paste your arguements for you if I had the time to do so from previous posts of yours.
    all you are is a repeat. nothing new and nothing substancial with no evidence besides some youtube vids. haha and we all know that youtube is the most "reliable" of sources.
    I only repeat, because the facts take their sweet time in sinking in when it comes to some of this forum's less enlighetened members. However, if you don't like what you read, then you can also ignore it. That is better than coming in with insults, and then have your "forum butt" kicked, for your clueless "contributions"....

I mean according to Atta's girlfriend, him and his friends stoned out of their brains most of the time!
    In the eleventh to the thirteenth centuries, a tribe living between Syria and Persia made their livelihood from political violence, and their name-the Assassins-has stood [for] political murder ever since. In fact, Assassin is a Western deviation of the Arabic Hashashin, the name given to them because they regularly imbibed hashish before doing their bloody business, and ironic reminder that drugs and terrorism have been linked for centuries.

http://criminology.fsu.edu/transcrim...gterrorism.htm
    傻瓜

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    and then have your "forum butt" kicked, for your clueless "contributions"....
    I didnt know we were in compitition for "kicking" any imaginary "butts"
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

The shuckums crap was what I was referring to. A third hand account of what some bartender said. Give me a break.

Keller's story is bullshit too.
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pb.../1007/BUSINESS

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    The shuckums crap was what I was referring to. A third hand account of what some bartender said. Give me a break.

Keller's story is bullshit too.
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pb.../1007/BUSINESS
    Keller had later said that the FBI had intimaded her into retracting her story and again notice. Our resident US Military Intelligence Officer here in the forum has never denied that these guys were alcohol drinking or strip club frequenting. He has time and again said words to the effect that there are some muslims who do not follow their religious codes and they are of questionable moral character, but he never denied their alcohol drinking and lap dancing endeavors, NEVER!

Have a look at this intelligent article that "questions" the article. If you are going to read it with a mindset that says that anyone who disbelieves an official version of any event in a so called democracy should automatically be dimmed as being a "conspiracy theorist", then don't bother, because this would mean that the info and the questions it raises will not penetrate into your thinking process!

http://www.madcowprod.com/10042006.html

Our resident US Military Intelligence Officer here in the forum has never denied that these guys were alcohol drinking or strip club frequenting. He has time and again said words to the effect that there are some muslims who do not follow their religious codes and they are of questionable moral character, but he never denied their alcohol drinking and lap dancing endeavors, NEVER!
    What Drake says and doesn't say has nothing to do with anything. The fact that you have to rely on this impoverished reasoning to justify your position is pathetic.

That article is nothing but meandering speculation based on. . .what evidence I'm still not entirely sure, all he does is say that some documents show clear evidence of something but Hopsicker never presents these documents.

There is a difference between actually having evidence and talking about having evidence.

All that foreplay and no nut.