Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Lets try something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    There are no SUICIDAL FANATICAL ISLAMIC MASS MURDERERS WHO DRINK ALCOHOL AND FREQUENT STRIP CLUBS!!!
    Prove it.

http://goo.gl/W1Fzr
    Ayman Al‐Zawahiri, Al Qaeda’s presumed
    second‐in‐command, and Mohammed Atta, lead
    suicide hijacker in the 9/11 attacks, are two among
    several international terror masterminds also
    linked to Takfir Wal‐Hijra.
    Some believe that
    Abu Musab al‐Zarqawi, Ramzi Yousef, Khalid
    Shaikh Mohammed, Ali Mohammed (of the U.S.
    Special Forces) and Mahmoud Abouhalima
    are/were Takfiri as well. This is supported by the
    fact that as part of their cover they acted as non‐
    observant Muslims, a practice associated with
    Takfiris who justify such behavior for jihadist
    purposes of waging Jihad.* * However, Takfiri
    elements are also believed to have attempted the
    assassination of Osama bin Laden when he was
    living in Sudan in 1996.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Prove it.
    Well, shouldn't the burden proof be on the accusers?

I mean, after knowing "nothing" about the attacks, the US authorities produced a list of "terrorists" in the next day or two, who were supposed to have been on the planes. Some of them showed up alive and well and the others, presumably dead (either in the crashes or from alcohol poisioning ), were judged to have committed the crimes, and a whole country was invaded in order to search its caves () for terrorists.....LOL!

According to Atta's girlfriend, these guys were drunk and stoned most of the time. Don't you think that they overplayed their "cover" a little......

Interesting that according to your quotes, the same elements who committed the those suicidal attacks also attempted to kill Bin Laden himself just four years before the attacks......LOL, LOL!

Yep, Allah works in mysterious ways......

Just face it, you and your indoctrinated friends have decided that the government wouldn't do such a thing, because they are "nice", while you turn a blind eye to a history of lies and atrocities committed by the same government.

Well it wont work. The official 9-11 story is full of holes, BIG ones,. You guys are like religious people who ignore the holes in their given religious books, because they WANT to believe in the cr@p dished out to them day in day out in their churches, mosques and synagogues, except that you guys get your sh!t from your TV networks and newspapers - the controlled media owned by a few rich people in the click.

All I can say is that you guys are going to be in for a shock when your brains wake up, and the later you wake up the bigger the shock!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-03-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Well, shouldn't the burden proof be on the accusers?

I mean, after knowing "nothing" about the attacks, the US authorities produced a list of "terrorists" in the next day or two, who were supposed to have been on the planes. Some of them showed up alive and well and the others, presumably dead (either in the crashes or from alcohol poisioning ), were judged to have committed the crimes, and a whole country was invaded in order to search its caves () for terrorists.....LOL!

According to Atta's girlfriend, these guys were drunk and stoned most of the time. Don't you think that they overplayed their "cover" a little......

Interesting that according to your quotes, the same elements who committed the those suicidal attacks also attempted to kill Bin Laden himself just four years before the attacks......LOL, LOL!

Yep, Allah works in mysterious ways......

Just face it, you and your indoctrinated friends have decided that the government wouldn't do such a thing, because they are "nice", while you turn a blind eye to a history of lies and atrocities committed by the same government.

Well it wont work. The official 9-11 story is full of holes, BIG ones,. You guys are like religious people who ignore the holes in their given religious books, because they WANT to believe in the cr@p dished out to them day in day out in their churches, mosques and synagogues, except that you guys get your sh!t from your TV networks and newspapers - the controlled media owned by a few rich people in the click.

All I can say is that you guys are going to be in for a shock when your brains wake up, and the later you wake up the bigger the shock!

You still haven't offered anything other than your standard repetitive rambling diatribe. One primary source will do.

You may want to read up on burden of proof, unfortunately I am not aware of any hastily produced web documentaries that cover it.

You still haven't offered anything other than your standard repetitive rambling diatribe. One primary source will do.

You may want to read up on burden of proof, unfortunately I am not aware of any hastily produced web documentaries that cover it.
    Narcissism. It's a hell of a drug...

classic tell tales though.

just sayin...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Narcissism. It's a hell of a drug...

classic tell tales though.

just sayin...
    Right back at you....

Right back at you....
    Ahh yes, Aristotle's long lost Fourth Method of Persuasion: "I know you are but what am I?"

Not to be confused with Socrates's famous "I'm rubber you're glue. . ."

Well, I tried to look up Atta, but he is apparently dead, or living some tropical island under a new identity and a new passport (fire ball proof, of course ).

The problem is that with you, it would not matter wether a given documentary was hastily produced or not, you have made up your mind about the "truth" of the official version of 9-11, which is at best a ridiculous story, just like that of the bible, but which, just like the bible, has conned millions of people, not through logic, but because they, the people, CHOOSE to believe the mumbo jumbo!

Wake up, for god's sake!

Ahh yes, Aristotle's long lost Fourth Method of Persuasion: "I know you are but what am I?"

Not to be confused with Socrates's famous "I'm rubber you're glue. . ."
    IMHO, you should first attempt to get your head around the BS-ness of the relatively simple to tear apart, official version of 9-11, before you even attempt to mention world famous, historic philosophers........

The problem is that with you, it would not matter wether a given documentary was hastily produced or not, you have made up your mind about the "truth" of the official version of 9-11, which is at best a ridiculous story, just like that of the bible, but which, just like the bible, has conned millions of people, not through logic, but because they, the people, CHOOSE to believe the mumbo jumbo!
    What does that have to do with the burden of proof being on the person making the assertion?

lol, classic! like I said.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

What does that have to do with the burden of proof being on the person making the assertion?
    Exactly!!!!

The burden of proof is on the person(s) making the ridiculous assertion that, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class Arab kids, with fire proof passports, hit TWO World Trade Center Towers, while bringing down THREE buildings in their own FOOT PRINTS, no less!!!!! LOL!

Exactly!!!!

The burden of proof is on the person(s) making the ridiculous assertion that, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class Arab kids, with fire proof passports, hit TWO World Trade Center Towers, while bringing down THREE buildings in their own FOOT PRINTS, no less!!!!! LOL!
    I have to ask you, what do you want the outcome of these protestations here at KFM to be?

How do you see your threads as being a way forward somehow?

What do you think will manifest from all these hours of watching youtube videos and then coming here and shouting at us about being asleep and needing to wake up to what you perceive to be some truth?

What is the result you are looking for and how do you hope to achieve it through the current means you are employing?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Exactly!!!!

I guess that's one way to weasel out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I have to ask you, what do you want the outcome of these protestations here at KFM to be?

How do you see your threads as being a way forward somehow?

What do you think will manifest from all these hours of watching youtube videos and then coming here and shouting at us about being asleep and needing to wake up to what you perceive to be some truth?

What is the result you are looking for and how do you hope to achieve it through the current means you are employing?
    Hey, you are the guys who are coming in with "protestations". I sometimes simply post videos to inform the uninformed and not to necessarily provoke the politically naive and the clueless, into rants and autodefensiveness. So, just look at the amount of views this thread has had. I am sure that many of those views are the usual clueless sheep, but others who view these know the deal and use the videos to further understand the current world situation. Most of the latter group would not give most of you guys the time of the day.

However, I try to - apparently in a vain attempt - to make some people think, when they enter such threads, not to discuss, but to naively "debunk". Hey, but that is me, the charitable HW108!

By the way, Youtube do not make videos......