Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Essential Advice for the Wall Street Protesters:

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    i never saw any vaporizing.
    You are kidding, right? LOL!

Good, where are all the other passports, shoes, etc that were found? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    I can definitely think for myself. My eyes are open. there are some things you have to experience to be able to speak on certain things in life. There is such a thing as spiritual intelligence if you think about it. If there are things about spirituality that you don't understand you cannot rightly claim to be spiritually intelligent or even spiritually aware, can you?

example, if you claim that psychic abilities are not real at all, how do you explain that to the person who is actually experiencing these things? no one can tell me i never saw a ghost, a UFO, auras, or even saw something happen in my mind prior to it happening. I've got a ton of stories of things that i saw or knew before it took place.

see, there are things like 9/11 that everyone is fighting over. i'm no demolition master but any idiot would know that building seven wasn't by accident. what struck the pentagon wasn't a plane. certain things don't add up right for it all to be as its said to have happened. and of course we all want to be proud of our military, but with that one video i posted where that soldier held up that puppy and just tossed it like a rag doll, or the shooting of those sheep as the rode by and many of the stuff in that video contradicts what we've all be thinking about our place in the big picture.

my whole thing is try to know all the sides first before making any judgements. all will reveal itself when we reach our heaven.
    They will never understand, because they are not "there" yet.....

They just believe what they are told by the system, because they are the products, or at least allowed themselves to be the products of the system. They will bring up any crack pot "scientific" argument to back up the official version, repeated to them a hundred times from their TV sets.

Of course, if the du du hits the fan and there are some revelations that expose the whole 9-11 scam and they see it on their evening news, then they will be the first to forget their "scientific" theories and the usual, "the government would not do such a thing", mindsets!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-06-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29QV_...ayer_embedded#!

Proof of a conspiracy

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/pc/index.htm

America's secret establishment

in the above book it talks about cold fusion and free energy and why it isn't in the spot light right now.....this is free energy!!!!
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    I can definitely think for myself. My eyes are open. there are some things you have to experience to be able to speak on certain things in life. There is such a thing as spiritual intelligence if you think about it. If there are things about spirituality that you don't understand you cannot rightly claim to be spiritually intelligent or even spiritually aware, can you?

example, if you claim that psychic abilities are not real at all, how do you explain that to the person who is actually experiencing these things? no one can tell me i never saw a ghost, a UFO, auras, or even saw something happen in my mind prior to it happening. I've got a ton of stories of things that i saw or knew before it took place.

see, there are things like 9/11 that everyone is fighting over. i'm no demolition master but any idiot would know that building seven wasn't by accident. what struck the pentagon wasn't a plane. certain things don't add up right for it all to be as its said to have happened. and of course we all want to be proud of our military, but with that one video i posted where that soldier held up that puppy and just tossed it like a rag doll, or the shooting of those sheep as the rode by and many of the stuff in that video contradicts what we've all be thinking about our place in the big picture.

my whole thing is try to know all the sides first before making any judgements. all will reveal itself when we reach our heaven.
    i was talking to HW. personally, i dont care what anyone believes. its not the message i have issue with...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You are kidding, right? LOL!

Good, where are all the other passports, shoes, etc that were found? LOL!
    not at all. you know what vaporize means don't you?

They will never understand, because they are not "there" yet.....

They just believe what they are told by the system, because they are the products, or at least allowed themselves to be the products of the system. They will bring up any crack pot "scientific" argument to back up the official version, repeated to them a hundred times from their TV sets.

Of course, if the du du hits the fan and there are some revelations that expose the whole 9-11 scam and they see it on their evening news, then they will be the first to forget their "scientific" theories and the usual, "the government would not do such a thing", mindsets!
    so anyone who agrees with you is "there"? that's how you act. your insecurities are manifesting in undesirable ways, comrade.

Many small items were recovered after 9/11, for those here who aren't mong bat crazy. Wallets, money, etc were all recovered. For whatever reason, mong bats are locking in this, despite how normal of an occurence it is.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

so anyone who agrees with you is "there"?
    There may be a lot of stuff that hskwarrior may disagree with me, but he is "there", while you and your other friends here are "lost in the woods".....

that's how you act. your insecurities are manifesting in undesirable ways,
    I would say that you are being exposed to your own insecurities in "undesirable" to you, ways.......

comrade.

That is very ironic coming from a guy whose country is being turned into a centralized collective dictatorship.....

You really should watch the interview posted by Hskwarrior in a recent post.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-08-2012 at 03:15 AM.

not at all. you know what vaporize means don't you?
    Yes I do. This was not some aircraft that crash landed on some mountain side or where wreckage was spread all over an area. Those planes were full of fuel and exploded on impact, and anything inside of them was vaporized!

So, where are all the other passports, shoes, and wallets, that survived the vaporization of those aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Many small items were recovered after 9/11, for those here who aren't mong bat crazy. Wallets, money, etc were all recovered. For whatever reason, mong bats are locking in this, despite how normal of an occurence it is.
    Oh really? How many other passorts were recovered? Or were they recovered and then buried at sea.....

so, back to my question.

what is it that you hope to achieve with this?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    so, back to my question.

what is it that you hope to achieve with this?
    What do you mean by "this"? Are you referring to subject matters that should not be talked about until we are totally trapped in a one world government dictatorship, a control system based on some Freemasonic (and related secret society network) hogwash?

Is that why you - a self admitted "high degree" Freemason - stated, or at least implied in a past post that the New World Order is a good thing and that it would be a fairer world for all if the NWO was installed? If you admit to this then please explain and discuss why any world political system installed by psychopaths who invade sovereign nations and mass murder their way to their given agenda as well as even greater power and wealth, are going to be concerned about fairness and the well being of rest of the humanity?

So to answer your question, I posted a video that is very relevant to the world we live in now, hoping for an intelligent discussion, not to have a mud slinging contest with the politically clueless members of the Western Hemisphere.

So far we have had only two other members who have made relevant and intelligent comments. The rest have gone into the usual denial mode and have hidden behind ignorance and pseudo science, or is it bought and paid for "science"? A "science" that we see so often in the Pharmaceutical fields, as well as the mumbo jumbo science that supports the theory of "Man made global warming", an absolute CON-JOB and yet another attempt to create GLOBAL solutions for non-existant global problems, through international organizations that are meant to be the pillars of a world government? Of course, we can't forget that this LIE is being also used to install international taxation to relieve the masses of even more of their wealth.

Again, this is an interesting area of research and discussion in the Off Topic section of this site and it seems that many people can use some new knowledge in this very relevant and important subject matter.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-08-2012 at 09:27 AM.

There is no "conspiracy" in the literal sense of a bunch of hooded men in a backroom dictating world policy... it's more of a conspiracy by accident caused by Market forces, capital/profit above labor, rampant deregulation, greed, cost externalizations and general human drama BS. We're by nature rotten, greedy, self centered, egotistical, nasty, hedonistic creatures. People in power do what's natural to them - deny access to power and wealth to others partly out of fear, and partly out of contempt. It's a way for them to feel superior.

What do you mean by "this"?
    I mean, what do you hope to achieve by posting your opinion about conspiracy theories into an off topic section of a Kung Fu website that has little if anything to do with conspiracy etc.

What is it you are seeking to do with these posts? What are you expecting to come of this? Is there a point?

Please read what I have said in a literal sense. I do not "mean" anything other than exactly what I am asking you.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I mean, what do you hope to achieve by posting your opinion about conspiracy theories into an off topic section of a Kung Fu website that has little if anything to do with conspiracy etc.
    First of all, it so happens that a lot of the "awake" people in regards to these REAL conspiracies are KUNG FU people. Real ones and not the pseudo "kung fu-ists" (who throw MMA, Mcdojo, BJJ and whatever else that "works" in for good measure and still refer to what they do, TCMAs), that seem to form the majority of the posters here.

Secondly, the "Off Topic" section of any website is just that, OFF TOPIC. Serious political discussions are very relevant to the world we live in today.

What is it you are seeking to do with these posts? What are you expecting to come of this? Is there a point?
    My purpose is to inform the uninformed, while hoping to have an intelligent discussion, that goes further than the usual, "the government would not do such a thing, because we live in civilized countries, and if they did, I would know about it, because I am smart", nor the implied and may I say retarded, "the ends will justify the means and that we are going to end up living in a "just" world under the NWO"!

Please read what I have said in a literal sense. I do not "mean" anything other than exactly what I am asking you.
    Well, I answered you literally, just like I did before!

I am just putting things on the board that you are not going to see through your absolutely controlled media. There are facts there that not out in the public domain, so the sheep do not know about them.

I believe the sheep need to be informed. Once they are, then the ball is in their court. They can either look things up for themselves and find out more, or attempt an intelligent discussion once presented with another view of what is happening in the world.

Of course, they can also ignore what is presented to them and hide their heads in the sands of their own illusional pseudo intellectual worlds.

It is also obvious that some (eg. Drake and you), fool themselves into believing that they are going to get something out of the NWO agenda, and thus feel intellectually superior and privileged. I would suggest that this last group will be the first to be "sent to the gallows" if the NWO agenda succeeds.

Anyway, I am still presenting interesting information on an Off Topics board in an internet forum. Make of it what you will!