Thread: This kid could out-grapple most members on this forum, I bet

This kid could out-grapple most members on this forum, I bet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCeg...layer_embedded

No headgear, though... that kid's gonna have cauliflower ear by middle school
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Ive watched a couple vids on this kid. Some great technique for his age. If he stays in it he's got a good chance of making something of it.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I bet he could! The hair alone is killer
    "If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow."

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."

- Ancient Chinese Proverbs

Correction, he could out wrestle most on this forum. Jiu Jitsu isn't the same game.

luckily most people on the forum could pick him up with one arm and throw him at a wall...hes like what 50lbs or something?

i could fight at least 2 or 3 of him
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    Correction, he could out wrestle most on this forum. Jiu Jitsu isn't the same game.
    I believe it's the skill of the individual's skills and not the style. You mentioned that jujitsu isn't his game. My two friends enter amateur mma events and one is nearly a black belt. They said they hate when "sandbaggers" enter mma tournaments because they are so tough. Sandbagger is a term for college wrestlers or someone who has a high school/college experience and enters mma events. They do very well against the bjj only guys.
    Last edited by SavvySavage; 01-19-2012 at 12:33 PM.