Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
Fair enough my friend...thanks for your opinion...AS for insult on Stan. I have alot of respect. I would love to see the video clips of your sparring if you will and show me what you do?
Yoshi , for me the bridge is basically my tool to get into the oppnents' inside range . If he throws me a right punch to the face , I bridge with my right hand , and if I move in with my left punch to connet with his face , and he blocks it with his left hand , then with my left hand I can trap his left retaliating hand against his right hand and create a trapping move .

But if I block the attacking hand left hand from the inside of the opponent , with my left hand , and throw a right punch to his face simultaneusly . And if his left hand blocks my right attacking hand as I move in , then I just use a left outside pak sao to guide the opponents' left attacking hand away from me , so that I can apply a right vertical fist punch to his left ribcage area .

To me bridging is mainly making contact with the opponents' attacking lead right or left hand . If it ' s the inside position then , I call it just regular blocking and striking . Bil Jee or taun sao can be used to bridge the gap from the inside to inside of the opponents' structure .

Sticking to the opponent means continuously attacking the opponent , until you blast the opponent to the ground .