Ha ha...that made me laugh...my point is no one goes looking to fight more than one person. it just happens. I had one buddy who does wing chun. When were in highschool he would pick fights with people. Sometimes I might be about four or five of us. But usually he picked fights with Crips at our school. Now when the guy was talking his trash back getting ready to knuckle up. Others and myself would be standing close by but not really close enough to be noticed or seem as threat. So we could slip behind the guy and rock him.

So in a street fight its not like your gonna be in a bruce lee movie an some six sense thats gonna stop four or five guys.

as for going to ground. Well my buddy was a wrestler. he may sweep you to the ground. if you try to gain the dominate posistion to escape or what ever there you go. There were times I had to go to the ground to stop from being slamed on it by a bigger guy. So what im saying is if you going with MMA mentality it wont work. You need a street fighter anything goes and i dont care how bad i hurt the other guy mentaility...

Quote Originally Posted by Chadderz View Post
Oh God. I don't know where to begin, I honestly think you're trolling me.

I'll answer this as seriously as I can though, 'cause I'm a nice guy:

Firstly, I am not fighting more than one person if I am alone. That would just be stupid. I'm also not going to the ground in any street fight. That would also be a very stupid thing to do.

As for fighting dirty, do you honestly think I wouldn't fight dirty in a street fight? Of course I would! I would be fishhooking and face-barring and all that cool stuff.

Now the part that annoyed me most about your post, is thinking that professional fighters (MMA Fighters, Boxers, Kickboxers, Judo players) are for some reason inferior to some guy who has never learned to fight? WHAT? What kind of logic is that?!

Seriously, go and take a month in an MMA gym, come back, and tell me they don't train good. Come back, and tell us all how you could school anybody there. Please.