In the streets. I usually use a knife, mace, or my taser. The kind with the electric current showing.

But if im near my car and cant get to gun i would use my screw driver, box cutter or hammer under the seat as i get the ride.

But as for street fighter being to unbeatable...Well thats why when i go to bad neighborhoods not only do i carry a fire stick. i posses up with a crew. In most cases i let the thug talk crap while my comrads get into posistion to flank him an dispatch him quickly with that old stump and dump...

So we can be ready for the next wave of would be knuckleheads...

But MMA guys...wow they are superior fighters. You can not defeat them. Not even with a gun. Let alone a punch of in the face...Every MMA guy i fought had iron faces...from repeately getting hit in the face you might break your hand hitting their iron faces...A MMA guys nose can cut your fist in half.

you cant defeat a MMA guy. He is too powerful. he can catch a bullet with his teeth. He can break your fist with his jaw. The only way you can defeat a MMA guy is out submit him. You have to take him down and submit him!