I can foresee riots happening if Zimmerman is exonerated. Which to me is ridiculous, but that's the way it will probably play out. I don't know if he's really guilty or not. I tend to think he probably is, since he was told not to get out of his car and follow Martin yet he did. That being said, it won't be up to me to decide.

What really bugs me is that this case is getting so much attention, when so many kids like that are getting shot every single day, but because of the racial undertones, everybody suddenly cares about this. What if every unjustified killing, every actual murder, got this reaction? Then we might actually make a difference in this world; that it's not acceptable regardless of the color(s) of the people's skins.

And now all of a sudden, everyone wearing a hoodie is supposed to be your best buddy? When I was almost mugged one time (managed to avoid it in interesting fashion), it was a young black kid...wearing a hoodie. Unfortunately, it's a stereotype, an awful one, but one that has some basis in fact. A man working near my home in a small market was shot to death by another guy in a hoodie. It happens all the time.

Let's all make real changes for the best and see things from all perspectives, not just in this case, but in life.