Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin The' admits in court he made it all up.

if you are not fat why you mad?

*rubs testicles

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I messed up and hit that stupid Mad thingy. I dont really get mad ! It just infuriates me when people say things like They are fat because they are lazy or have no ambition. Whatever. People are still people and there is a Mental component that goes along with this problem. People need to be more understanding . I work in healthcare and see it for what it is and many have underlyng health issues prior to being Fat. Much like Hair loss from Chemo. We dont make fun of them and say that poor guy or girl she is Bald. You are bald Hahahaha. No we have sympathy for them as with any Disease process and "Cure" / Treatment. I just feel for those people with a weight problem not condemn them. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

now you know how i feel about shaolin do.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

The percentage of people that are obese because of genetic issues is minimal compared to those that are so because of "lifestyle" issues ( eating too much, bad food, not active enough).

I know people that have struggled with weight their whole life, some have made peace with it and while they are "bigger than average" that can in terms of physical prowess, put many to shame.
    Some continue to struggle with an unrealistic expectation of what they SHOULD look like and weigh.
    I think that ever person needs to understand his and her limitations, that said it is NO EXCUSE for NOT FREAKING TRYING.
    IF you are "overweight" and eat well and are active and can perform at a good level, then what exactly is the problem?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I agree with Bawang and Sanjuro. What is the problem and here we are typing on one of them. The kids and adults sit and play a game about Kung fu instead of doing Kung fu. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Watching the news this am made me think of this thread. They are accusing Mel Gibson of anti Semitic remarks, or against the Jews? well as long as every one agrees on here there is no need for this forum or this thread except to talk how much one agrees with the other. Last I heard we are in America or most of us are? Then in the US there is a thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. So in my opinion I will say what I think and feel and too bad if some one wants to call it the Inner Ogre. It is my opinion and I will say what I want . Period. As far as Mel Gibson goes "good for him for saying what he thinks" . All these wussses just want something to gripe and whine about. So if you dont like what I say then dont respond to it, if you disagree then disagree and then present your case, leaving others opinions and desires out of it. Express your own. Now some have not liked what I have said about the Obese of the world or the US. Too bad ! Get over it , we all have opinions. KC
    Someone please explain to me what Freedom of Speech means and when does it apply? Because i think the term gets thrown around everywhere and anything time someone has a differing opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Someone please explain to me what Freedom of Speech means and when does it apply? Because i think the term gets thrown around everywhere and anything time someone has a differing opinion.
    Being able to say what you feel is freedom of speech.
    Freedom of speech however only gives you the right to say it AND also the right of those that you offend by your speech to do something about it.
    People always forget the flip-side of freedom of speech and that it works for BOTH sides of the argument.
    People are also FREE to react to your views in whatever way the law allows them too.
    Freedom of speech does NOT equal or mean - speech without consequences.

My thoughts exactly. You can't spew racist remarks off and claim freedom of speech and not expect your employer to possibly fire you, consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    if you are not fat why you mad?

*rubs testicles
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    My thoughts exactly. You can't spew racist remarks off and claim freedom of speech and not expect your employer to possibly fire you, consequences.
    Yep, but for some people ( typically those what hate in their lives) freedom of speech is suppose to me freedom of consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    I dont really get mad ! It just infuriates me
    I don't get mad....just infuriated? Right....

The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I don't get mad....just infuriated? Right....
    Irony: it's not just for breakfast anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Irony: it's not just for breakfast anymore...
    Isn't irony a nutritional supplement?

Be sure to take it with food to avoid an upset stomach!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Isn't irony a nutritional supplement?

Be sure to take it with food to avoid an infuriated stomach!

Fixed it for you.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    now you know how i feel about shaolin do.
    what way, please explain?? because no one else here seems to be able to articulate it.