Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
Yes, hypnosis and mass hysteria. I have been to revivals where many of the people came forward for healing. A single touch and they hit the floor. It is fully expected by them and so it happens. It is supposed to be the spirit of God, the holy spirit or ghost. It is nothing more than a simple hypnotic suggestion, whether suggested directly or not.
The same happens with this guys students. None of them can do this however, just him, but they are devoted to him none the less. They let their imagination do the rest. Same with church goers. They are staunch believers and can not be told different. So naturally it is going to work on them. You can fleece a lot of people using their faith.
I don't know what these preachers are doing, but in MA, you can develop a sensitivity to feel energy from people that have it, I have done experiments where I turned my back and closed my eyes and have been pulled around by someone standing 10 feet behind me, of course I went with what I felt, so I was using some kind of sense to pick up the energy. No one was moving or making noises.

Cheers