Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching/teaching is the death of your personal skills

watch out bawang has a helichopper
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    watch out bawang has a helichopper
    Bawang is all the way in Canada. I have nothing to fear from him.

Quote Originally Posted by RWilson View Post
    ya but he has chopper. he can be ANYWHERE!!!!! hes like airwolf man!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I CHALLENG YOU

to internet push hands.

i lead with a peng, hiding ying intent with ji. i gather qi inside my dantian, sending it to the shenzhong point, then banhui, then laogong. i align myself north-south to earth's magnetic field. what is your response?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

That's too many moves to open with.
    You have to now stand in zhangzhuan for 3 minutes and cultivate qi.

Your opponent may have a penalty shot which can only include an expelling of stale qi in your general direction.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    If you are paying, then you are being screwed. You are providing a service, performing a job of work for the owner of the kwoon or gym. Don't do it. If you do, insist on being paid for it. Your sifu gets lazy and lets you take up his slack.
    Working out and exercising is not training. It is just developing physical fitness for the task. Training is learning martial arts in you case. I would not waste my time doing all that physical stuff as it can be done at home. All this does is take away from your learning experience, which you are paying for. Learning just a tad now and then will take you years to learn. You should be able to master an entire system in under 2 years. After that it is just maintainence.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    maybe hes still terribly in love with the images that deceived him in the first place, the mister miyagi/kwan chang fantasy, and that makes him bitter.

maybe hes angry that there is nothing he can do to avenge his humiliation by the passive aggresive martial artists. since they dont fight. what can you do to them?

whatever the reason, hes not being overly offensive, i think its good to have different opinions on internet discussions.
    LOL , that is why you are the Professor! You won smat guy. All this fast talk make me hungry, http://www.google.com/search?q=pictu...w=1440&bih=807
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 07-05-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    I CHALLENG YOU

to internet push hands.

i lead with a peng, hiding ying intent with ji. i gather qi inside my dantian, sending it to the shenzhong point, then banhui, then laogong. i align myself north-south to earth's magnetic field. what is your response?
    I will either just step back and let you fall on your face or say, "Why the heck would I waste my time doing push hands?" and then inwpold give up. You cannot win push hands because the stupid rules favor the guy who is only good at rooting and pushing.

We have been through this before. Why would I want to see a giant manhandle students that are the size of children compared to himself? That is not skill. Just because I can beat up everyone in the kids class does not mean I am skilled. Fight with people your own size before talking smack. Have guys your size hit you when showing iron body. And while you are at it get some real punchers your size to hit you not guys in pajamas doing hsing I elements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfVhD...e_gdata_player

That has always been your problem, Dale. You have this false bravado based off of your size and baby sized students but not based on actual fighting experience.
    For the Record:

At least people know who I am, where I am , and what I do rather than whine and complain and snipe at people. Remember all those hateful things you said in the recent past??

You are nothing more than yet another mouth boxer who hides behind the internet.

Good luck with life, and come see me when you need a treatment when your Liver Qi turns to Liver Fire Rising from all the hate you spread.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 07-06-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I have nothing to hide about my past here. I am the guy who scared Dave Ross away from the board by reminding him that there was a video of his one San da fight still out there somewhere.
    Actually, Dave left when he realized that all he had been doing was a huge waste of time.
    That trying to open the eyes of TCMA that WANT to keep them closed is pointless and that, to him, the purpose of this forum had been lost.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Actually, Dave left when he realized that all he had been doing was a huge waste of time.
    That trying to open the eyes of TCMA that WANT to keep them closed is pointless and that, to him, the purpose of this forum had been lost.
    Got to call it -

Who's Purpose?

I have nothing to hide about my past here. I am the guy who scared Dave Ross away from the board by reminding him that there was a video of his one San da fight still out there somewhere.
    LOL. That video has been posted about 150 times on the Underground. You didn't 'remind' him of anything.

You mad?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    Got to call it -

Who's Purpose?
    The original purpose of the forum, which was to educate AND promote TCMA.
    But seems to allow more perpetuation of myths and BS in TCMA than to "wake" people up.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

It actually does this quite well. I've known of several meet ups and connections that have been made in the TCMA community because of this forum.
    But seems to allow more perpetuation of myths and BS in TCMA than to "wake" people up.
    This is an Agenda statement and a personal view point at best... especially when talking myths and BS. Who's myths - who's BS?

I thought the original purpose of the forum was to give vendors associated with KFTCM and MAM another venue to reach clients...