Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Train for the street

Too true. Most times if a guy wants to put a hurt on, he wont talk, he'll walk up to you and just start unloading, or he'll rush you and unload. the talkers talk, the fighters fight.

usually...but of course not always.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Too true. Most times if a guy wants to put a hurt on, he wont talk, he'll walk up to you and just start unloading, or he'll rush you and unload. the talkers talk, the fighters fight.
    growing up in the streets most of the lessons you learn are nothing more than common sense. like don't go into another neighborhood alone if you are worried about getting jumped. but the one thing that will get you, and i see this with this influx of "HISPSTERS" infesting my old neighborhood, the victims of violent attacks are usually the white people who feel bad things won't happen to them are the ones usually who get preyed upon.

for example, my girlfriend works in my old neighborhood and one day her co-workers who are transplants to the city were walking to their apartment (in my old hood) and turn the corner to end up facing a guy with a huge dirty harry style gun. "give up your purses ladies"........and they're like "no waaaaaay, are you serious?" why they didn't expect this to happen in the hood is COMPLETELY ****ING BEYOND ME!!!!! lol.

when you grow up in the streets in a gang infested area you learn survival skills that suburbians don't have to (out of safety). you learn to read body language, watch peoples hands for weapons, or even sense their intentions. shoot, i can even tell you if someone trains martial arts just by the way they walk. or by the type of shoe you wear i can tell if you are a kicker or not.

as i mentioned, its when people assume this stuff won't happen to them, those people usually become the victim.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

sanjuro,
    perhaps you misread/ internpreted my post or I didnt explian my post correctly.

A sucker punch is hitting someone when thier not ready. hence in the street you must ALWAYS be ready. I was meaning your either ready or not for the puncher not the punchie. I really didnt think I had to explian but I hope this clears up the confusion
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    why they didn't expect this to happen in the hood is COMPLETELY ****ING BEYOND ME!!!!! lol.
    they are our supreme white overlords. they have pwoer.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC