Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good bye

Good bye

Good bye now.

Those who like to contact me can find me in YouTube and Facebook under yik kam transform.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Good bye now.

Those who like to contact me can find me in YouTube and Facebook under yik kam transform.

Best regards
    Close the door on the way out will you

He's left for good at least five times already.

If only.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

ok, see you around hendrick.

he keeps toying with us, promising to leave then coming back
    .......... the tease

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    he keeps toying with us, promising to leave then coming back
    .......... the tease
    yes, such a tease...... im off to stalk him on facebook!

Now that Henrik's gone, can we at least ask Terence to come back?
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Seriously??? You Baaaad boy!!! Now go to your corner and do SLT 1000 times ... in the dark, with a yoga ball between your knees to work the stance.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    Seriously??? You Baaaad boy!!! Now go to your corner and do SLT 1000 times ... in the dark, with a yoga ball between your knees to work the stance.
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that yoga ball "demo" was comical.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that yoga ball "demo" was comical.
    Hahaha, anything that involves a yoga ball, is comical.
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

I second that, anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Good bye now.

Best regards
    Be well Hendrik I am sure that the same people in the forum will continue to bully others as they have bullied you.

Totally insane behaviour which has made me wanna bail out of here many times. Shame it can't be any different but it's how this place is.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Be well Hendrik I am sure that the same people in the forum will continue to bully others as they have bullied you.

Totally insane behaviour which has made me wanna bail out of here many times. Shame it can't be any different but it's how this place is.
    Heh, no one 'bullied' him and there was no coup to drive him away - the way Henrik talks and acts here, it's no surprise the energy that comes back to him. He's a grown man and is fully responsible for his actions in both how he talks to people and for his choice in leaving. Don't put on other people's shoulders for his decisions.

I'm surprised also that you are falling for his last ditch efforts for gaining sympathy and attention. If he wanted to leave, he would have just left, without the goodbye thread and fanfare 'oh well [sniffle], I can tell I'm not wanted here... I'll just be leaving now...' act. (BTW, this isn't the first or second time this has happened with this guy - there's a pattern for a reason)

He's gone, I say close the thread and lets move on. He'll be back soon enough with an all-new name and an all-new history for us before we know it
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 08-18-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Heh, no one 'bullied' him and there was no coup to drive him away - the way Henrik talks and acts here, it's no surprise the energy that comes back to him.
    Just look at my thread
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64273

Actually all Hendrik done there was call people out and ask for their own clips of Wing Chun, which not one of them produced or has produced in the past until I asked so I see it that he was just keeping to the topic.

Obviously there is friction between himself and the HFY camp for whatever reason, but it wasn't just these guys who threw themselves into the group ripping the pi$$ out of him.

Thant IMHO consistutes online bullying.

But you are one who believes people 'bring it on themselves' whereas I am one who does not. You are probably also one who believes Wing Chun is all about fighting, whereas I do not.

I know, and I'm used to, Hendriks ramblings and I appreciate them for what they are. I also know people that like and dislike what he is doing too. I have had my disagreements to but never felt the need to just take the pi$$.

Okay, maybe sometimes I have but I hold no malice towards him, and I'm afraid that does appear to be evident in everyone elses negativitity towards him IMHO.

Nuff said on the subject. I still like to see what he is talking about through Facebook, so it's KFOs loss. Just as it was when terence was banned coz he had some crazy a$$ ideas too which we could all learn from!
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Just look at my thread
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64273

Actually all Hendrik done there was call people out and ask for their own clips of Wing Chun, which not one of them produced or has produced in the past until I asked so I see it that he was just keeping to the topic.

Obviously there is friction between himself and the HFY camp for whatever reason, but it wasn't just these guys who threw themselves into the group ripping the pi$$ out of him.

Thant IMHO consistutes online bullying.

But you are one who believes people 'bring it on themselves' whereas I am one who does not. You are probably also one who believes Wing Chun is all about fighting, whereas I do not.

I know, and I'm used to, Hendriks ramblings and I appreciate them for what they are. I also know people that like and dislike what he is doing too. I have had my disagreements to but never felt the need to just take the pi$$.

Okay, maybe sometimes I have but I hold no malice towards him, and I'm afraid that does appear to be evident in everyone elses negativitity towards him IMHO.

Nuff said on the subject. I still like to see what he is talking about through Facebook, so it's KFOs loss. Just as it was when terence was banned coz he had some crazy a$$ ideas too which we could all learn from!
    Terrence was banned because he turned every thread into the same thread. His points weren't invalid, but his presentation style is unwelcome.

Hendrick is pulling this drama queen act for probably the what, 5th? 6th time? Give it two months, he'll be back again.