Again with people who hide who they are, where they live, what they do, etc versus people who post up who they are, where they live, what they do.

People have made all sorts of slanderous and libelous statements as to my skills, my licensure in acupuncture, etc all while hiding behind the net and they keep ranting on and on about truth and empirical data, blah blah blah.

The truth is my name is Dale Dugas and I live in Quincy, MA.

I work at Nutrapy which is located at 90 Rockland Street, Ste 7 Hanover, MA 02339

My cell phone is 617-595-8097 and the clinic phone number is 781-829-9355.

So why can people who hide be allowed to slander and libel those who take the risks of being known publicly?

Cowardly actions no matter how you paint it.

My door is open, and I have met many people who came to visit rather than hide, and snipe with their passive aggressive BS.

I have amazed people who have hit me in the zyphoid process, the kidneys, and the floating ribs, all places most of these netghosts could not take a hit in as they do not understand what is going on, so they snipe, slander and libel rather than investigate.

laziness on their part seems to equate the ability to badmouth anyone who does something they cannot or will not attempt to perform.

If you would not say these things in public in front of the person you are talking about in front of witnesses. Why the hell is is okay to do this on a forum?

It is not magic, its not magical qi power. Its a hell of a lot of training and would bored most to tears. But if you keep at it and work it you condition yourself to take more abuse than others and if you train the hands you create powerful strikes that most cannot tolerate.

search out and prove all things is a saying my Jooklum Shifu says. I agree.

Not like I am claiming to raise the dead, etc.

I can put my money where my mouth is. But the netghosts can't. its rather obvious.

There are no threats involved. Come try me out. I think you would be amazed.