View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1039 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

i am crying tears, i am crying tears

hung sing is dominate

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    the thought of Shaolin Do gives me this nervous twitch over my left eye. my neighbor thought i was winking at him.
    when i think of shaolin do, people die. i turn into incredible hulk, but yellow.

Blog Entries
    when i think of shaolin do, people die. i turn into incredible hulk, but yellow.
    oh i've heard of you. around here they call you YULK.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

so does anyone know if shaolin do is for reals

wats wit the d1ck breath thing

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    thats not what I am talking about....you just dont get it because you arent in the know and have never been in the know and it is easier to make fun from the outside with minimal information and talk sh!t behind a keyboard.
    yeah, sure what do I know? let me ask you, Mr. In-the-know - the sword form I linked to - right at the beginning, what am I tracing in the air w the Gim Sao Yan (Sword Finger Mudra)? if you are so "in the know" about TCMA, then you should easily identify what is happening in the opening; if you can't, then just STFU about being in the know...

as for sitting behind a keyboard talking **** - I PROMISE you that were I sitting in front of any SD'r, I'd be saying the same thing - the only difference would be that I'd be unable to control either my tears or laughter while doing so...

why not ask questions from people that know rather than make make blankets statements, based on minimal, if any real factual information.
    the minimal information upon which I base my assessment is a video of your system's grandmaster demonstrating forms and applications in a manner that reeks of rotten intestinal output; I mean, he drops the friggin nunchucks during a compliant demo! and he performs a form where it's CLEAR that he isn't sure what move to do next!

how do you possibly explain this all away? but then again, you are willing to believe that the originator of ur system was Jo Jo the Dog Faced Boy...

oh yeah, I'm the one who is delusional...

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    the thought of Shaolin Do gives me this nervous twitch over my left eye. my neighbor thought i was winking at him.
    r u saying that SD made you gay, Frank?

I bet that they could also teach u to pray away the gay...

Blog Entries
    r u saying that SD made you gay, Frank?

I bet that they could also teach u to pray away the gay...
    god help me

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    and this statement of the obvious makes what point about anything?

I don't need to meet or know someone to discern if their level in terms of form is any good; I also don't need to know them to be able to see if the form is valid or a piece of cr@p;

are you serious? those little bits of film show the grandmaster of the system demonstrating a) some BS iron crutch form that he can't even seem to remember; b) lame asz nunchaku techniques against spear and for both being applauded as if he were the greatest thing since sliced bread; while you may be able to explain away the fact that someone can be a high level black belt in a system suck-jobbing it up as reflective of their own perspective on the practice, how do u explain the grandmaster performing in a decidedly mediocre manner? or do u seriously think that what he shows is anything more than journeyman level (at best)?

it's not only the performance - it's the content, which clearly is based on Sin The's perception that he can show people any old thing that looks "kung fury" and they will buy it;

I don't giv a rat's asz what u think about me as a person or where you think I am coming from; u r the ones with fabricated content and one of the single most insane lineage stories I've encountered, and as long as a single person remains who touts SD as anything other than a complete jerry-rigged mockery, I will call them out on it;

get ready; a storm is coming...

snuggly wugglies - DlCK BREATH
    obviously you cant see anythingother than your perspective , hows the view of your colon?

Shaolin Do turned Frank into a hom0sexual;

this insult to gay men and women everywhere will not be tolerated...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    yeah, sure what do I know? let me ask you, Mr. In-the-know - the sword form I linked to - right at the beginning, what am I tracing in the air w the Gim Sao Yan (Sword Finger Mudra)? if you are so "in the know" about TCMA, then you should easily identify what is happening in the opening; if you can't, then just STFU about being in the know...

as for sitting behind a keyboard talking **** - I PROMISE you that were I sitting in front of any SD'r, I'd be saying the same thing - the only difference would be that I'd be unable to control either my tears or laughter while doing so...

the minimal information upon which I base my assessment is a video of your system's grandmaster demonstrating forms and applications in a manner that reeks of rotten intestinal output; I mean, he drops the friggin nunchucks during a compliant demo! and he performs a form where it's CLEAR that he isn't sure what move to do next!

how do you possibly explain this all away? but then again, you are willing to believe that the originator of ur system was Jo Jo the Dog Faced Boy...

oh yeah, I'm the one who is delusional...
    my system? I didnt create it. Nor am I a part of it . I am just attempting to get you to see things outside the bowels of your existance.

my system? I didnt create it. Nor am I a part of it . I am just attempting to get you to see things outside the bowels of your existance.
    them please explain, how is it that Sin The, the legendary great-granmaster of Shaolin Do, turns in a performance so lame and stunted, that the angels tear off their wings and even demons doubt their resolve? what possible explanation could exist that explains away the fact that his performance was an abomination to all things both sacred and profane?

and why r u continualy fascinated by my lower intestinal tract? what is wrong with you, man?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    Shaolin Do Two-Person Combat Form:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugeH9xd9zE

Blog Entries
    oh lord help me, they know im gay!

have mercy on my soul