View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1081 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 815819811031107110791080108110821083109111311181 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

I learn secretly by peeking through the wall during all your rape sessions. i steal the technique and absorb the qi by watching you when you drink the tears of the fallen shaolin do student. i have the skeletal structure of a wombat combat genius
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    call it tang family tibetan yak kung fu

legend has that monk yue kong met a hermaphrodite who was skilled in art of grabbling. yue kong pretended to be raped by the hermaphrodite jiang yun many times and eventually secretly learned the whole system.
    This is so disturbing that it is probably true !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    This is so disturbing that it is probably true !
    bawang only tells the truth about kungfu history. he would never lie
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I learn secretly by peeking through the wall during all your rape sessions. i steal the technique and absorb the qi by watching you when you drink the tears of the fallen shaolin do student. i have the skeletal structure of a wombat combat genius
    i see potential within u. with my magic x ray vision i can see qi is pouring out of your huiyin point like golden light. you will be my speshul student. i will teach you the secrets of the system, the 36 hermaphrodite joint locks.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I am honored and i would like to offer you 3 bucket of KFC all kinds extra crispy, spicy and southern style. I also give you extra large tub of mayo, sifu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I am honored and i would like to offer you 3 bucket of KFC all kinds extra crispy, spicy and southern style. I also give you extra large tub of mayo, sifu.
    you must go on a magical journey to obtain the legendary double down sandwich and smear it on the statue of guan gong. only then can the bai si ceremony begin.

also bring me 1 small brown rock from the grand canyon

Ok

1 I said many posts ago that that form was a Hybrid or made up form and not TangLang I said prob a Cranr type or bird form.
    2 I am not currently training with anyone and may not train with SD again .
    3 I will keep training in my forms of choice as I feel they have value and "real CMA" origin.
    4 I have a long history in CMA and JMA, and will cont to train etc.
    5 The true history and origin of SD forms will prob never be known.
    6 SD is a good art and offers alot of good training, it is sad the GM The has not presented it different or called it something else instead.
    7 all of this is all about a Name , much like those people who wanted to name their son Adolph Hitler. the Gov said no even though they had a right to. Much like GMT. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    1 I said many posts ago that that form was a Hybrid or made up form and not TangLang I said prob a Cranr type or bird form.
    is this the form
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZP-4L8IHKQ

hold on...

you must go on a magical journey to obtain the legendary double down sandwich and smear it on the statue of guan gong. only then can the bai si ceremony begin.

I'm not sure that the forum approves of such behavior. Knock it off, you two. We're all getting nervous.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

scary

Bawang, what is scary is you came up with that Vid so fast is that part of your "personal" collection. Scary very scary. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Bawang, what is scary is you came up with that Vid so fast is that part of your "personal" collection. Scary very scary. KC
    What are you talking about. Bawang was the writer, director, producer and star of the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    what? who taught you this??? this is not authentic wombat combat
    he learned it from the video of Sin The doing it. Sin The claims he learned the wombat combat from a blind bat
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

in honor of my teacher i buy helicopter. now I have the address to grand canyon kfc, im almost there texing from my smart phone. i got the rock for you but i had to battle a naked indian that was high on peyote and he got some stuff all over the rock. i dont know if i can use my choppper in the drive through, but when i get the double down i will find a statue of guan gong to smear the greatness all over.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    he learned it from the video of Sin The doing it. Sin The claims he learned the wombat combat from a blind bat
    never! i would never learn from sin kwang the. he does not posess the true spirit of the wombat. indonesia doesnt even have wombats! plus i be he never met the colonel

Favorite KUNG FU KATA!!

SD students, what is / are you favorite KUNG FU KATA(s)?