Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Razor in the mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    notice in this clip that Giant has 3 blades in his mouth while he's talking
    If he already had 3 in his mouth, then why did he have to load up another in order to draw?

Why not just show one that was already there and draw?

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Stanley Knives ( razor blade ) are common in London. A nasty extra would be two razors taped together so the cut couldn't be stiched normally, leaving a wide ' Mars bar ' ( slang for scar) on your face. The razors would be hidden in sandwiches, burgers...to avoid pre soccer match searches by police. UK is knife crazy..no guns. Hooligans will razor edge coins and use them like a razor, or like a shuriken, throw them at opposition fans/players.

If you unscrew the handle off two machetes and put both blades in one handle you get a similar nastiness. very ugly damage.

I know the guy in the video. He can have a conversation with you while having two razors in his mouth. In the video he's talking with on blade in his mouth. I've seen it many time. The practice came from guys in jail who couldn't have a proper knife. And they can eat, drink, and talk with the razor in their mouths.
    thats freaking crazy!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Ok, how would you use your "Wing Chun" against a guy slashing at you with razors?
    I for one never said I would use my VT against a razor wielding person. However knowing a little something something in addition to VT I would probably pull my blade and try and slash those hands flying around me. Of course that would be an extreme survival of last resort situation where it is impossible to run. Fortunately I live in a state that allows me to carry non switchblade knives.
    Last edited by trubblman; 10-31-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    If he already had 3 in his mouth, then why did he have to load up another in order to draw?

Why not just show one that was already there and draw?
    So are you saying that he didn't have 3 in his mouth? If you've lived in the "hood" and know people who were in Rikers Island or any other prison you wouldn't have to ask that question.
    But I'll answer. He did it to show that he could have multiple razors in his mouth. It's like a gun enthusiast showing off his weapons.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Blog Entries
    The spikers ring is much better than the razor in the mouth. When you twist your spikers inside and hide in your palm. It will look just like a normal harmless ring. When you slide a 20 inch long cut along your opponent's body, the amount of blood will stop his aggressive attack.

http://imageshack.us/a/img21/1913/spikesring.jpg
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 11-01-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

There's a beef going on between two different 52 Blocks factions. The other faction is dissing Giants people in the clip. But notice in this clip that Giant has 3 blades in his mouth while he's talking around 1:20 in the link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTQbi...=results_video
    It's very prevalent in NY. I was just trying to give NY people a heads up that's all.
    I'm in South Bay California now and will probably never have to worry about it.
    I might get hit with a surfboard though.
    Wow, are you saying there are now gangs based on 52blocks, lol? That's wild! They seem to be having the same problem us TCMA people are having in that they all look like they're kickboxing when they fight (well actually we do the kickboxing, they just look like they're streetfighting, and you could never tell what style they trained from watching their fights - I wonder if it was like that in Canton back in the 1800s too?). Loved Mr 52's "dance of death" and how all those guys were running from him when he did it, lol. I didn't understand why or exactly what was going on, but it was entertaining.
    Last edited by Faruq; 12-21-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Wow, are you saying there are now gangs based on 52blocks, lol? That's wild! They seem to be having the same problem us TCMA people are having in that they all look like they're kickboxing when they fight (well actually we do the kickboxing, they just look like they're streetfighting, and you could never tell what style they trained from watching their fights - I wonder if it was like that in Canton back in the 1800s too?). Loved Mr 52's "dance of death" and how all those guys were running from him when he did it, lol. I didn't understand why or exactly what was going on, but it was entertaining.
    Sadly, they are having the same issues as TCMA and other TMA.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

So are you saying that he didn't have 3 in his mouth? If you've lived in the "hood" and know people who were in Rikers Island or any other prison you wouldn't have to ask that question.
    But I'll answer. He did it to show that he could have multiple razors in his mouth. It's like a gun enthusiast showing off his weapons.
    No, that isn't what I said. READ THE WORDS and take them for what they are, nothing more. Don't add words, don't subtract words. I said what I meant and I meant what I said.

That being said, I have no doubt about whether he can put three blades in his mouth. It's not new, people have been doing that for hundreds of years. Back in the 80's cats around my area would tape a blade to the underside of their lapels too. I'm sure that happened everywhere.

I'm just sayin, if he already had multiple blades, why show another to prove he can run multiple blades? It wasn't a challenge, just a thought.

I dunno bout Rikers, but I did 3 years in BC and blades were pretty common there too. I imagine most prisons are like that. I've seen people hold more than three. Not always from the mouth either. There are tons of great places for a small blade.

Who has multiple guns on them and then pulls one off the table to show how fast they can draw? Unless the point is to draw off the table, that is. But that's something else. Competitive shooters sometimes draw off tables, especially when doing a circuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    thats freaking crazy!!!!
    It's not as crazy as it seems. Just holding while talking isn't that tough. Try it, you may get cut, but you'll learn fast Rolling it around your tongue is a lil more involved. I've seen people take shots to the mouth and still not get cut. Spitting it out is simple, catching it is what takes the practice. At least for me anyways. I don't keep razors in my mouth, I just tried it a few times. You do dumb sh1t to stay entertained when you're locked up. Mostly we just launched torpedos.

Try it. It's just a razor. Practice with a dull one if you're scared of getting cut.

Yeah, cuz what if you accidentally swallow it? You're in big trouble then. I saw a morbid documentary called "Oso Blanco" and they didn't even mention razor blades. But with all the dismemberment those guys were doing, little razor blades were probably the last thing on their minds, lol....

This really shows the importance of the TCMA philosophy of never letting yourself get hit, even once, versus modern combat sports philosophy where trading blows is the norm.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    - Sun Tzu

Sadly, they are having the same issues as TCMA and other TMA.
    Phil, what exactly was he doing when they were flashing "dance of death" across the screen? It really didn't look any more dangerous than what they had already been doing. I mean why did everyone start running from Mr 52 at that point? I mean Mr 52 was doing pretty good against the big guy before that, but the big guy definitely seemed to be controlling the show. Why would he and like 5 other guys now all of a sudden start running? I don't get it...

Update: A friend recently told me the 5 percenters are the gate keepers of the knowledge mostly there now. He directed me to these videos where some of the old timers discuss the old times in the art: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTQbi...=results_video
    Last edited by Faruq; 12-21-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Mostly we just launched torpedos.
    do i even want to ask?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    do i even want to ask?
    lol, it's convincing one idiot to attack another idiot for entertainment purposes. Some people really are that dumb and insecure.

"Yo, come here. Yeah, you! You hear what that cat was saying about you....?"

Then they roll around for a bit then head off to seg for a cooldown and formal beating from the lovely staff.
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.