Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney will be the new President

Romney will be the new President

I came back just in time to see the new President of the United States elected. Thank God and the American people.

The new President has already been appointed and we will see the Great News of the Kingdom, for the people, of the people and by the people. A great Blessing It is when man attempts to anoint but God has done his duty! Amen!

Dear whatever power may be let it not be so!

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Elections aren't even over, clearly he won. Also I agree bacon.

The two last speeches had such HUGE contrast. Obama went positive, Romney went negative. Such different crowds too. Obama had the obligatory multicultural liberal pleasing background while Romney had the average white American family look in his background. Tons of kids. I didn't see any racial tokens.

Romney can win but his chances are low. Just because he has 40 something percent of the vote DOES NOT mean he has a 40 something percent chance of winning. That's not how it works. People don't seem to grasp that? The bottom line is that Obama has WAY more votes, if they vote. And if this was a popular vote and not an electoral college, Romney wouldn't stand a chance.

Romney can win if Obama supporters don't turnout in enough numbers. That is all. It all depends on whether they go and vote. Even if every Romney supporter votes, it still has nothing on the landslide that would happen if every Obama supporter voted. We also need to keep in mind that all these polls are based on LIKELY voters. Likely being the key word in that phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    The two last speeches had such HUGE contrast. Obama went positive, Romney went negative. Such different crowds too. Obama had the obligatory multicultural liberal pleasing background while Romney had the average white American family look in his background. Tons of kids. I didn't see any racial tokens.

Romney can win but his chances are low. Just because he has 40 something percent of the vote DOES NOT mean he has a 40 something percent chance of winning. That's not how it works. People don't seem to grasp that? The bottom line is that Obama has WAY more votes, if they vote. And if this was a popular vote and not an electoral college, Romney wouldn't stand a chance.

Romney can win if Obama supporters don't turnout in enough numbers. That is all. It all depends on whether they go and vote. Even if every Romney supporter votes, it still has nothing on the landslide that would happen if every Obama supporter voted. We also need to keep in mind that all these polls are based on LIKELY voters. Likely being the key word in that phrase.
    When Obama loses...and loses because dem voters do not turn out...both happen for the same reason. Because Obama's economic record is a joke and be is not the man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    As one who imagines himself an illusory Christian (not sure what that is but I hope my actions hsow the result) it is God who is All Powerful and NAture is his domain.
    I, mere mortal of inconsequential influence acknowledge the power of the imperial universe. Good bad or indifferent, I am one with alleged Christain beilef in Divine Intervention, whether I believe or not. It is his Will. It'a ll an illusion and the Winner will win. Obviously

Even I am not sure what I just said but it was good, I think!

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

obama won.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    obama won.
    Not yet...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I'm Canadian and I think it doesn't matter who your president is.

Mittrack Robomney will be just fine.

Just don't let a Bush in there again please and thanks. Unless it's Jeb. He might be ok. But W kind of messed his chances up...

anyway, get out and vote american cousins!
    make your voice heard and elect the one you want.

Remember, there are 14 candidates on that ballot and not just 2.

If I were a yank, I'd vote Johnson or Stein. But that's just me. You guys do what you gotta do, it's your country after all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm Canadian and I think it doesn't matter who your president is.

Mittrack Robomney will be just fine.

Just don't let a Bush in there again please and thanks. Unless it's Jeb. He might be ok. But W kind of messed his chances up...

anyway, get out and vote american cousins!
    make your voice heard and elect the one you want.

Remember, there are 14 candidates on that ballot and not just 2.

If I were a yank, I'd vote Johnson or Stein. But that's just me. You guys do what you gotta do, it's your country after all.
    I prefer another 4 years with no religious-leaning dialogue on abortion or prayer in schools, thank you very much.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Not yet...
    Romney has an 8% chance of getting enough electoral votes.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Romney has an 8% chance of getting enough electoral votes.
    Yes, I find it ridiculous when the talking heads on the msm channels call the race "really close" or "it's tight"

why on earth they do that I have no idea. Romney is gonna be the chicken crossing the road a la hemingway.

Q:why did the mitt romney chicken cross the road?
    A: To die alone, in the rain....

Kung Fu is good for you.