View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1093 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 935939931043108310911092109310941095110311431193 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Yeah, almost as bad as west coasties.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    then why are you still here? LMAO. i knew you kentuck's love that S&M stuff. ya'll folks is a tad bit strange.
    what a dum@$$, not only did he try to insult the great state of Kentucky but doesn't even realize I am in so cal. What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by OldandUsed View Post
    We are worse!

Blog Entries
    the west coast is the BEST COAST. raise up ya cup n toast!!!

to the bay that is. and NOT Tampa bay!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    what a dum@$$, not only did he try to insult the great state of Kentucky but doesn't even realize I am in so cal. What an idiot.
    whats so great about kentucky? one of my former students was from there. then he came to the bay where the real sh1t is.

hell is south, heaven is north. the north is where you want to be

***** your ******* claims 30 years in kung fu but doesn't have one single video of himself that he's proud of. and who's the ******* now? we know there's a reason there isn't any video of you. u suck thats y
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-06-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Ttm

TTm dont you see that they are just a joke, all they have in theirlife is cutting some one down. I always say let those w/o sin cast the 1st stone. People who degrade others are a joke. Dont fall into their trap.
    Even if we were to show that SD for the most part has full CMA origin they would still find something to harass about. SD has legitimate CMA origin and forms were they copied or stolen no one knows for sure. Thats the name of that tune. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Kc

It's cool. I don't give a sh!t either way what these guys say, I just don't understand why we just can't have a normal discussion rather than this other bullsh!t. That's all. No biggie

Mark, they make a point. Do you demo/video your understanding of CMA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    It's cool. I don't give a sh!t either way what these guys say, I just don't understand why we just can't have a normal discussion rather than this other bullsh!t. That's all. No biggie
    the sickening part is you want to sit down and discuss kung fu, while the rest of us look at you and know you're not really doing kung fu. and we know you guys didn't officially learn all those different styles as the only teacher or found you have is Sin The. where is sin the's sisooks? his gung fu brothers from china?

why should you be treated with respect when we all know the primary learning source for your school comes from books,vcds, dvds, and youtube. for some reason you guys blindly follow Sin The even after it was proven he taught you material that HE made up and told YOU GUYS that it was taught to HIM by some imaginary people. yeah, there was that hairy guy, but why isn't there a SINGLE photo of him doing kung fu? posing in kung fu? you can't say because there weren't any cameras around because you guys do have pics of that hairy dude.

NO ONE WILL GIVE RESPECT TO YOU. earn it. and from my side of things, you guys have a LOT to learn. IMHO SD needs to revamp everything they say about their history. Claim to be an offshoot or hybrid system. stop talking about the hairy monk and the shaolin temple that just didn't exist between 1850-1900's.

Realize as the world gets to know your school so if you have some ill gotten material and try to pass it off as the real deal the martial arts community will know the moment they see your material.

its up to you guys. if you want to be the joke of the community that's your business. if not, step your games up by 10 fold. anything less is a waste of your time.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-06-2012 at 11:17 AM.

There was Ie Chang Ming and others listed i cant remember their names though. He learned some from them . How much who really knows, I know u guys do not think much of GMThe but I have seen some great MA and when he was teaching some of the stuff he exhibited real skill. I remember Snake Pa Kua , and Double fans and many others, say what you want he had skills. Does he now well for a 64 year old the answer is YES. KC I am not defending just stating Facts. KC

Blog Entries
    There was Ie Chang Ming and others listed i cant remember their names though. He learned some from them . How much who really knows, I know u guys do not think much of GMThe but I have seen some great MA and when he was teaching some of the stuff he exhibited real skill. I remember Snake Pa Kua , and Double fans and many others, say what you want he had skills. Does he now well for a 64 year old the answer is YES. KC I am not defending just stating Facts. KC
    so you went out and researched this beyond what Sin The told you? if you did, will you share the links and material to prove what you found? if you can't get passed Sin The in regards to history, don't waste your time.

i beg to differ on what you see as fact in regards to Sin. the only thing is, if he DID have the skill you mention, then we would all have no other choice but to agree. it would be easily recognizable.

you say sin is 64. my sifu is 67 and forgive me, but Sin The is no match when it comes to forms.

regardless of what i say here, i do find it sad that i had to act in such a manner and wish i didn't have to. yet, i'm not a push over and will never let a man strike me without responding back. i look at the outright theivery of my lineages form in the same manner as you striking me. i'll repeat, if shalin do never boosted my lineages form, i wouldn't be saying anything about you period.

My foo pa he will be 70 in March . My bad, also you have never seen him do a form for real only clips and demos. He is better than what you think. Still just the facts. KC

Dont hate the man hate the Sin, pardon the pun. If in fact he lifted it then my appology , I currently do not perform that form. I will down load a form for you to see . I am at work so it will be this week end. KC

Blog Entries
    My foo pa he will be 70 in March . My bad, also you have never seen him do a form for real only clips and demos. He is better than what you think. Still just the facts. KC
    so you mean he gives a bullsh1t demo in his demonstrations but only lets YOU GUYS see how he really moves behind closed doors?

Dont hate the man hate the Sin, pardon the pun. If in fact he lifted it then my appology , I currently do not perform that form. I will down load a form for you to see . I am at work so it will be this week end. KC
    i don't hate the man. i hate what he did. i hate what is continuing to take place in shaolin do schools.

i dont doubt the guy has some skills. ive seen his younger photos, he was definately in good shape. and if you practice martial arts for a long time, you will get skills. but to claim to be the one and only grand master of all shaolin is simply absurd. unquestionably so. even if that were the case, which it isnt, you should probably be spending your life working and rebuilding at shaolin to claim that title. what do you suppose actual masters at shaolin temple would say if he went there and was like, 'oh ya by the way you guys i am the one and only shaolin grandmaster in the whole world.'
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.