Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney will be the new President

U.S. just get out and vote!

I get to leave work and vote about 11:00 p.m. eastern time. By the time Alaskans get to the polls the race is usually decided--but I'm voting, anyway. I just wish the popular vote were really the determining factor.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Yes, I find it ridiculous when the talking heads on the msm channels call the race "really close" or "it's tight"

why on earth they do that I have no idea. Romney is gonna be the chicken crossing the road a la hemingway.

Q:why did the mitt romney chicken cross the road?
    A: To die alone, in the rain....

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Romney has an 8% chance of getting enough electoral votes.

8% chance plus family investment in voting machines goes a long way and has great traction

my dead sifu came to me in a dream that obama will win the election. he is chosen by the gods.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I love that gif. Thx.

If Romney doesn't take Florida he's done. Then after that, he still needs Ohio. Without both, he's done.

303 bitches!!! How does it taste?

Blog Entries
    Should this thread be deleted?
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

No. Leave it so they can feel the pain everytime they view the title!

Hopefully Bachman loses her race. Neck and neck right now. I would love to see her taken down a notch or three. She is absolutely insane!

D executive, R house, D senate. Another two years of bickering and cockblocking!!! The odds of republicans accepting any bi-partisan deals that don't tip more in their favour is like 100,000,000 to one. yaay
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-07-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No. Leave it so they can feel the pain everytime they view the title!

Hopefully Bachman loses her race. Neck and neck right now. I would love to see her taken down a notch or three. She is absolutely insane!

D executive, R house, D senate. Another two years of bickering and cockblocking!!! The odds of republicans accepting any bi-partisan deals that don't tip more in their favour is like 100,000,000 to one. yaay
    That's the only possible reason it might have been a good idea to have Romney in.

Today is a sad day for America, Isreal, jobs, and the future young people of America.

Today is a great day for China, Al Queda, unemployment, less oil drilling, illegal immigrants, high gas prices.

Mysterious Power has now been introduced to the concept of eating bitter it seems.

welcome to Kung Fu! That is the correct place to start. That is to say, loss.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hurrah Obama!