Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Zombies!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Who....???
    Dats wot I sade!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    im not scare.

zombies only eat white people.
    Even zombies want to eat a little Chinese once in awhile. The only bad part for you is when they are finished with one of you, they'll be hungry again in 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Dats wot I sade!
    dose we nodes yoo?

Even zombies want to eat a little Chinese once in awhile. The only bad part for you is when they are finished with one of you, they'll be hungry again in 5 minutes.
    they only eat american chinese. they dont like taste of real chinese.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Like egg foo brains and chop suey lobes?

after wombat kombat saves the world from stupid, all the people will rejoice and there will be a new world wide international animal symbol for manliness and everyone will hug a wombat in thanks.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    dose we nodes yoo?
    hoos yoo?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    they only eat american chinese. they dont like taste of real chinese.
    What do Chinese zombies eat?

kfc workers
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Thanks for the review...

Yeah.... My wife said she tried to watch it, but it was just too stupid! ...She only made it through 5 minutes before she couldn't watch it because it was so bad!

But then zombies movies are supposed to be bad. And a lot of Philippine movies are pretty bad to begin with anyway.
    You know, I was thinking this might invigorate my enjoyment of zombie flicks just because it sounded so out there - also because I can't think of a Philipino film that I've seen, but I'll take your wife's word on it.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I think the best part about a zombie apocolypse would be all the free stuff. For sure, hands down, the free stuff would kick major ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I think the best part about a zombie apocolypse would be all the free stuff. For sure, hands down, the free stuff would kick major ass.
    What about the eating of human flesh without being socially ostracized?!

Finally, you can be one of the IN crowd!

I would feel pretty justified eating hippies and yuppies and guppies and all those other - ppies!

So do you think it would be ok to eat zombies, like after you re-kill them? I wonder if you would go zombie or if it would be ok. If so you would not have to ever worry about a food source. Fight fire with fire. Those bastids want to eat me, I'll eat them first.

It depends on the source of the zombification process. If it's that Hell is too full, like the original zombification stories, you'll be okay. If it's the government irradiating the dead or a genetic weapon that got loose, better not partake of zombie flesh, at least until you cook it well.

Just remember to avoid eating human brains or you could fall into perpetual slumber.

It depends on the source of the zombification process. If it's that Hell is too full, like the original zombification stories, you'll be okay. If it's the government irradiating the dead or a genetic weapon that got loose, better not partake of zombie flesh, at least until you cook it well.

Just remember to avoid eating human brains or you could fall into perpetual slumber.
    I guess the best course for me to take is to feed zombie flesh to someone else first and see how it goes. If nothing happens after the first time, I'll feed them different zombie burgers a few times from different sources, and if that checks out, then I'm good to go. I'll even open up a new world zombie apoc restaurant that specializes in zombie flesh cuisine. It'll be all the rage.

What do Chinese zombies eat?
    there is no chinese zombie. our blood does not have evil taint like you. we have wisdom like falcon, grace of the elephant, strength of the wombat.

wombat.......combat.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC