View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1177 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 17767710771127116711751176117711781179118712271277 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    I am serious when I need to be. Being rpoud is an understatement. There is a difference. Obviously you are one of his nut riders and fail to see his faults or the fact that he is attacking not only the whole thread but each individual person for no apparant reason. He is a child and a disgrace to all martial arts and his lineage. I have shown plenty if respect and courtesy but I have had enough. You are obviously too ignorant to see the complete picture. Mind you own business.
    just like everything else that came out of your mouth....you keep telling more lies. IMO, you are a disgrace to your parents. they need to be slapped for having someone as dumb as you. look, snipsky was talking to you respectfully and you show him disrespect in return. only ***** made haters like yourself act the way you do. i had fun pokin at you b1tches, especially you. so tough behind the computer. say what you want cause you know your anonymity will protect you. but you don't know who i know or who may come knocking on your door in my honor. lock your doors dude.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    just like everything else that came out of your mouth....you keep telling more lies. IMO, you are a disgrace to your parents. they need to be slapped for having someone as dumb as you. look, snipsky was talking to you respectfully and you show him disrespect in return. only ***** made haters like yourself act the way you do. i had fun pokin at you b1tches, especially you. so tough behind the computer. say what you want cause you know your anonymity will protect you. but you don't know who i know or who may come knocking on your door in my honor. lock your doors dude.
    This post shows your complete disconnect from reality. You have no idea with whom you are talking to and never thought to ask. I would have been more than happy to answer any questions about the arts , my self and a few other things...but you just had to be a total @$$ wipe the whole time.

Here's is my site....www.thewayofshaolin.com It's almost finished. judge , criticize and belittle all you want....enjoy!

I don't have anything to hide.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    although, i see you and themeecer saying bad things about him. if i was him i would be angry too. honestly, you don't know if he can hurt you so why talk like this?

i respect him because he was never afraid to tell the world his name, teacher and school. many of you people here hide behind the computer. what i am saying is you should show more respect here. you act like a child. please, don't turn your angry to me. i don't want it. thx
    Snipsky, you must be late to the game and missed the part where hskwarrior continually berated the wishes of a grieving widow at her husband's funeral. He continually did that even though the deceased's student was treating him with the patience of Job. That is what had my hackles up.

Most if not all the SD guys on here have been free with their names and locations.

Show more respect?!?! Holy freaking crap! You must be joking. Are you blind to the lack of respect given to us by hskwarrior and many others on here? I could go on a month rampage slapping old women and orphans and never reach the level of disrespect shown by our detractors on here.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Blog Entries
    Show more respect?!?! Holy freaking crap! You must be joking. Are you blind to the lack of respect given to us by hskwarrior and many others on here? I could go on a month rampage slapping old women and orphans and never reach the level of disrespect shown by our detractors on here.
    shaolin do = gung fu learned from books and video's.

its no one else's fault but SHAOLIN DO for pretending to be authentic shaolin. LMAO.

your schools should pay homage to all of the lineages your school has ripped off from. fukking thieves

and like a FUKKIN CULT LEADER he referred to FORMER STUDENTS as DETRACTORS.

L-M-F-A-O!!!!!!!!!

49 postures of the Yi Jin jing

This is one of the best sets created... Whether it is a recreated set , original or hybrid, it doesn't matter...28 postures are right from asanas yoga. These postures employ both static and dynamic stretches using three types of muscle actions; isometric, concentric and or essentric movements... It does the job very well....as with all Shaolin systems it is the foundation for all the other training employed by shaolin. If you look at my website we require 7 postures at each of the 7 lower levels.

shaolin do = gung fu learned from books and video's.

its no one else's fault but SHAOLIN DO for pretending to be authentic shaolin. LMAO.

your schools should pay homage to all of the lineages your school has ripped off from. fukking thieves

L-M-F-A-O!!!!!!!!!
    Everything I have ever learned I give credit and pay honor to its source....once again assumptions...let's get some more ignorance and blankets statements and some name calling.....etc...

detractors plural of de·trac·tor

Noun:
    A person who disparages someone or something.

Moron.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Blog Entries

noun:

Moron.
    detractor: A term used by the shaolin do cult. geek.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-04-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themeecer View Post

Noun:

Moron.
    This is hilarious....

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    This is one of the best sets created... Whether it is a recreated set , original or hybrid, it doesn't matter...28 postures are right from asanas yoga. These postures employ both static and dynamic stretches using three types of muscle actions; isometric, concentric and or essentric movements... It does the job very well....as with all Shaolin systems it is the foundation for all the other training employed by shaolin. If you look at my website we require 7 postures at each of the 7 lower levels.
    Bump

What would you do??

Let me pose this question. Purely hypothetical.

First and foremost I am NOT a Sin The proponent in any way.

Lets say that the same situation occurred in your given system or style that occurred in SD. Lineage was found to be bunk, forms created out of thin air etc...

Given the passion that a lot of you guys have for your given styles, and the amount of time that you have put into said style, what would your reaction be?

There are a plethora of SD'ers that have handled the situation differently. Some reject the system all together. Some admit the wrong doing and continue to practice because they enjoy what they do and history does not matter to them. Some still blindly follow Sin The to the bitter and historically inaccurate end and drink all the kool-aide they can stomach!

Im just curious as to what others would do if put into the same situation. And this is not directed at any particular person, nor am I trying to prove any point for one side or the other.
    Learn more ways to preserve rather than destroy. Avoid rather than check. Check rather than hurt. Hurt rather than maim. Maim rather than kill. For all life is precious nor can any be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    New SD threads tend to get merged into this one. Gene likes to keep all things SD in one place.
    Ask him nicely if he wouldn't mind letting a crew thread stand so you guys can have a serious discussion without as much interference and obfuscation. Anyone tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Actually that title goes to you! I could care less at this point.
    Don't you mean you could NOT care less?

You have until christmas to produce this amazing evidence. If it doesn't happen, you have PROVEN that you are a poseur. Better start workin on that PDF, son.

Blog Entries
    Don't you mean you could NOT care less?
    let the dude swim in his own ignorance. he's in the deep end right now

You have until christmas to produce this amazing evidence. If it doesn't happen, you have PROVEN that you are a poseur. Better start workin on that PDF, son.
    he is a PDF already bro.