Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: more on the state of kung fu in china

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    to the town of an ancient prince, called bel-air
    Stop by in your heliochopper when you are on your way, I'll give you the hug you never had as a little boy!

Bring your mother, he probably needs a hug too!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Stop by in your heliochopper when you are on your way, I'll give you the hug you never had as a little boy!

Bring your mother, he probably needs a hug too!
    the helicopter symbolizes the penus of the white man entering the vaginer of the chinese woman. i burned it.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

the helicopter symbolizes the penus of the white man entering the vaginer of the chinese woman. i burned it.
    That explains why Chinese wimins love White men, they have a whirlwind of a time!

Africans have a history of atrocities against African peoples!

In fact, just about every nation of old enslaved others, including the Chinese!

It wasn't considered wrong until comparatively lately, historically speaking!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The west? Slavery was abolished by the west. remember? It is still happening in Africa, the Middle east, Asia.

Indentured slavery is practiced many places in the world but no longer in the west. the US was the last Bastion of white slave owners and that was abolished in 1865.

Racisim however is practiced in all societies.

Oppression and repression of other peoples, while not racism is practiced in all societies bar none to some degree or another.

To make institutionalized racism a white thing is a critical error in thinking. Take a trip to Saudi Arabia or UAE if you want to see real ugly racism. You want to see ugly violence based on ethnicity? Go to Africa or India or the middle east.

If you think racism in North America is bad or out of control, you're in a state of ignorance of the whole world. If any countries are working on purging that from themselves it is western liberal countries.

And that's not racist to say. What countries are multicultural? yeah, those are the ones that are attempting to generationally eliminate racism and prejudice. How many countries are multicultural by rule of law?
    I was just making a point about bawang's moral equivalency argument that racism in China is not as bad because the Chinese didn't participate in the transatlantic slave trade.

Beyond that I don't really understand what exactly you guys are addressing with your own moral equivalency, maybe b-wizzy can oblige you in that discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    I was just making a point about bawang's moral equivalency argument that racism in China is not as bad because the Chinese didn't participate in the transatlantic slave trade.
    racism in china is not as bad because the chinese did not participate in the transatlantic slave trade.

in high school my black friend get fukin flash backs like a war vet with ptsd. i experienced it too, even a simple word leaves a powerful echo in your mind, you suddenly see the face of everyone that called you that name, and all their voices. im trying to make you understand that.

when a minority calls another minority a name, we feel nothing. when a white person calls you a name, it carries power. it resonates like a gunshot. some people get so enraged they dont eat and sleep. its that powerful. and to compare that to ignorancce in china is rediculous.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-08-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Beyond that I don't really understand what exactly you guys are addressing with your own moral equivalency, maybe b-wizzy can oblige you in that discussion.
    No, just using your post as a jumping off point. My comment was not addressed directly to you or anything you have said, but to the conversation in general.

There is no moral equivalency, but there is a socio-cultural narcissism involved in judging past cultures for their perceived moral failings against today moral standards.

Today's narcissist, holier-than-thou judges will also be judged by the holier-than-thou narcissists of the future!

Human beings do bad things, no one is better or worse than anyone else in the long run. Today's judges happily kill the unborn and are now trying to kill off the those who are too expensive to keep alive, and they think they won't be judged by future generations for this?

What goes around comes around!

No, just using your post as a jumping off point. My comment was not addressed directly to you or anything you have said, but to the conversation in general.
    Fair enough.

Human beings do bad things, no one is better or worse than anyone else in the long run.
    no one wants to be the worst. no one wants to be the bad guy. no one wants to be the devil. but you have no control over the actions of your forefathers, and you are enjoying the fruits of their labor, and that shapes what describes and labels you today.

in high school my black friend get fukin flash backs like a war vet with ptsd. i experienced it too, even a simple word leaves a powerful echo in your mind, you suddenly see the face of everyone that called you that name, and all their voices. im trying to make you understand that.

when a minority calls another minority a name, we feel nothing. when a white person calls you a name, it carries power. it resonates like a gunshot. some people get so enraged they dont eat and sleep. its that powerful. and to compare that to ignorancce in china is rediculous.
    You're too sensitive.

You're too sensitive.
    i dull the pain with beer and ukranian prostitutes. it keeps me sane.

no one wants to be the worst. no one wants to be the bad guy. no one wants to be the devil. but you have no control over the actions of your forefathers, and you are enjoying the fruits of their labor, and that shapes what describes and labels you today.
    The same goes for all peoples friend, the Chinese were, historically, just as, or more cruel than early white settlers of America. I am unaffected by what my forefathers did or didn't do.

The past is the past!

Qin was a bad, bad man. He unified China, but he did it against the will of the people. He killed millions of people and enslaved the entire populace to his view of the way things SHOULD be! They remain under a semblance of servitude to this day.

Be sure to share that history with your family village as well, when you have the time to visit them.
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 12-08-2012 at 08:56 AM.

you make my heart boil with rage as i smash my testicles agaisnt the keyboard.
    Wow! Mandarin people are so passionate!!!! I wish I had that! Hey, but how do you see the words through that thick crust of dried semen on your computer screen, bro?
    Last edited by Faruq; 12-08-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

The same goes for all peoples friend, the Chinese were, historically, just as, or more cruel than early white settlers of America. I am unaffected by what my forefathers did or didn't do.

The past is the past!

Qin was a bad, bad man. He unified China, but he did it against the wil of the people. He killed millions of people and enslaved the entire populace to his view of the way things SHOULD be! They remain under a semblance of servitude to this day.

Be sure to share that history with your family village as well, when you have the time to visit them.
    if you let me keep tibet, i will let this go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Wow! Mandarin people are so passionate!!!! I wish I had that! Hey, but how do you see the words through that thick crust on your computer screen, bro?
    i see through the crust on the screen like how the honorable elijah muhammad was able to see past the crust of american society.

That's deep, Weezy. Deep. But also, like everyone points out it's happened in every country in the world at some time in history. We just some violent mother%&#@$%s, I guess?....
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

if you let me keep tibet, i will let this go.

i see through the crust on the screen like how the honorable elijah muhammad was able to see past the crust of american society.
    Tibet is for Yeti's! Why do you want Yeti-landia?

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    That's deep, Weezy. Deep. But also, like everyone points out it's happened in every country in the world at some time in history. We just some violent mother%&#@$%s, I guess?....
    Yup!