Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
I delete threads that lose direction anerlich for lack of moderation...Like Frost posting grappling links
I forget sometimes after nearly 30 years doing this VT thing, oh yeah...Years ago I was in L.A. California while doing a USA tour with GM V Kan as his senior instructor and visiting A Fong in arizona, Chris Chan in S.Fran, Kenneth Cheung, and .....Hawkins Cheung..... I remember HC complimented me personally on my bong sao's, chi-sao at an after seminar dinner. This was after watching me and his student R Chu chi-sao....I later had R Chu...Alans teacher, asking me ( privately ) how I turned him in chi-sao , how my bong sao worked, etc...this was all private between me and R Chu during the break in a seminar. H Cheung gave me and a student of V Kan attending , a big explanation of VT alone one night in his school. Great, he was very excited and animated about it.

Oh and M Tyson and me
So why still the chip on your shoulder Kev?

I've been around TCMA for about 35 years ... interspersed with about 15 in BJJ, and about 5 around MMA ... I don't need to post all these clips or drop all these names to feel secure. Must suck to be you.