Hey, I thought the kung fu application of his strikes were really awesome, did anybody see that??? Forget the politics for a minute, and go review the shots. A lot of application to what we are doing I think.

Anyway, I am a diehard boxing fan and here are my thoughts on Roy.

No he does not fight good enough opponents to showcase his skills, however, he cannot do that as there are almost none that can match his unbelievable skill level.

I thought Virgil Hill would finally give him trouble, but no, bam, he made Virgil Hill look like a bum. I was pretty dissapointed but hey, he is good.

He fought Hopkins when Hopkins was awesome, fast, smart, and a world champion. Roy beat him with one hand. He made Toney look slow and we know Toney is fast.

As far as the money, Hopkins is a nut-case if he thinks he can demand Roy Jones' star attraction. Look only at the financials. Hopkins can fight Roy, make 10+ million dollars, and prove he is the baddest on the planet with one fight. But no, as Hopkins says, he won't do it because it is not fair. Who gives a crap what is fair??? Hopkins said yesterday he would just go ahead and fight bums for 2 million a fight from now on. See the logic? Hopkins wants that money, he does not believe he can win against Roy, and when he loses, his *star attraction* is lost and no more big money fights. He MUST demand the most amount possible IF he fights Roy, or he can just keep fighting for less money, but good money none-the-less.

As far as skills, I will say Hopkins is very very skilled and has more heart. But in all honesty, Roy is far far superior in speed, sharpness, and footwork. I just do not see how Bernard could win without a lucky punch. Roy will not let him come in and pound at will. It just will not happen. At a high level in boxing, almost always, the more skilled boxer wins. As far as Hamed getting is dues from Barrera, he is extreemly awkward and gets hammered by shots in every fight anyways.