Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ques. for Sam Wiley

Yes Europe is part of Asia just like Brazil is part of Canada

Hey.

I am looking forward to Japan and China joining the EU.

I can than enter those Countries and work there on my EU-Passport and don't need those pesky Visas anymore.

And , yeah, I will thumb my nose to all those pesky US MA that can't get in.

Yeah, make Europe part of Asia or viceversa.

Bad side is we will also get Israel and a few other nasty Countries.

But, heck, the war against Terrorism than will be US vs EU (aka rest of the World).

Hehehehe!
    P.S.: Just kidding.

yD

pF
    g you been to China and Japan??

If China is anywhere close to Japan, most of the People there will think that MA is something out of History Books or pure Sports.
    Some Masters already said that in the future the natives will have to look overseas for quality MA from their own Country.

Yes, many Years back MA was part of the School Curriculum, but not anymore.
    Given way to Soccer, baseball and other Sports.

MA scene is Japan is bad with plenty of Schools closing due to lack of Students.

Reality in Japan is that Teens do a bit of MA, but stop as soon as they enter University and/or Careers.

Some Pensioners and middle-aged learn MA mostly for Health benefit or to recover from a phsyical collapse due to stress.

Sad, but that is the rality. and hence the low level of Asian Competitiors in the international Competitions.

Seeya.

****it! international competitors china, japan that whole area is pretty good. i think japan got like 3rd place in tai chi for an international competition. also vietnam and thai land are VERY GOOD. especially vietnam's basics. if you want videos of china wushu people goto

www.furiousg.com

that place is awesome! but you can only dl one file at a time!
    - "Why should the marathon go to the swift? Or the jumble to the quick witted? Because god gave them their GIFTS? Well I say CHEATING is the gift man gives himself!" - Monty Burns