Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
Here is a data support the mis handling of posture which cause disintegration in dynamic.

Take at look at the younger person action starts 3.1.

This is the classical of major disintegration where the limbs and body are moving in different parts. It is a mess in combat because it cannot sustain or recieve impact, cannot issue, but partial struggling muscular strength .

Why is this happen? Take a look at his butt, that butt pop out, back ward out, butt is the indication of the lower body is not in proper position and spine handling. That influnce the whole body integration and also lower abs breathing. The upper and lower body break a apart. Thus, no qi can be cultivate effectively. Thus, force path handling is breaking a part.

Thus, People can mimic posture, post as in the movie, talk like guru, but practice like a outsider of the field. As in the above, even with rehearsal the performance is breaking a part, how is that suppose to take real impact into the center line? It fall a part forsure.

So, I hope people who doesn't know WCK , doesn't know dynamic momentum, doesn't know Jin issuing, not to come to the WCK forum and bs about posture and dynamic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItTUWFdy0vQ
Wow., I never saw that part, couldn't get through stick set far enough to see it.

I liked his hair better when he looked like Gallagher the water Mellon smasher.

Ya, pretty bad, wait for the excuses before sending him to the gallows , like I don't know, It was his first month their, it was slippery , something.....

What do people thing MA is, wonderful big flowing movements done without regard for any kind of foundation to support body movement.

Its a good thing he has moved on.I don't know why he stayed so long.