Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Dentist Oral Surgeon Related to Hip Surgery

236 lbs. yesterday

Went to the oral surgeon yesterday. Referred by the dentist Friday-ish. and needing dental input because the University surgeon wants chances of infection eliminated and with evident oral vulnerabilities person wants that addressed before going ahead with surgery for the first of two hips for hip replacement.

It's like ten teeth or more to get extracted.

Having seen a scene wgere a person removed person;s own teeth I'm addressing that thought and how to execute that. Im thinking of getting back to cleaning my teeth and keeping in mind to protect my mouth...A Squirrel concept that the body makes what it needs just comprehend how you'd like things and it looks to resove it and takes steps to do so.

I should also see myself with many of my teeth missing and damaged..and me continuing to bald.

In Squirrel I realized that my vanity kept me from areas. But that they were areas I might end-up. I just took longer to get there as I would have been pouting.

The evaluation is is having a weak resource better than following the common path...people give advise as good but are seldom there after the fact to back-up their initial push. There might have been cases where people were 100% about pat answers that later they might say they didn't know and just said what they heard is the standard answer for that because they wanted to help yet note, No_Know (Didn't Know).

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-03-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Capit'l b
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com