Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Opening /crossing at start of forms

1. Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    take care poulperadieux

I do I do.

After 12 years with false diagnostics and false Tratments, I start to find ressources since 1 year.

And The bipolarity isn't so much a disease, I see it as a superpower, a Marvel one uh.
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

Quote Originally Posted by poulperadieux View Post
    I do I do.

After 12 years with false diagnostics and false Tratments, I start to find ressources since 1 year.

And The bipolarity isn't so much a disease, I see it as a superpower, a Marvel one uh.
    Are you left-handed?

3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Are you left-handed?
    Nearly ambidextrious now, starting a program on the dummy to train that more, and with the writing also.

"Train your left like than your right or your right will be as bad as your left" Leonard Terrone in karl Godwin essay on the Wooden Dummy

Why?
    Last edited by poulperadieux; 05-12-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

Ten percent of the World's population are left=handed, our brains are wired differently, one of the commonalities is a high percentage of bi-polar activity, as well as dyslexia. Many famous people have been left-handers, including a high percentage of U.S. Presidents. http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 05-12-2013 at 08:33 PM.

5. I think I was left handed when I was little, I used to write either hand, in volley ball, I used both hands.

Bipolarity is associated with creativity, reading Dr Kay Redfield Jamison helped me a lot this Year, at least.

www.poulperadieux.com