Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
I am having trouble imagining this...........I am picturing the rapist now being attached to his victim..............both stuck together kind of like when dogs do it.......if this is correct then I am not sure this would be a good thing for the victim as they would be stuck with their attacker till surgery

Of course, if it is somehow removable by the victim and stays stuck on the attacker then that would be another story. Imagine having to walk around with this thing stuck on you until you could get to a hospital.
Of course it doesn't stay in the woman. Think of it like a plastic test tube that is smooth on the outside but barbed on the inside. They push in easily enough, and when they pull out the whole thing goes with them. And then they have a decision to make. Take their chances with their tool box or go to the hospital and explain themselves.

Like I said before, not sure how a guy would not notice this thing, but it seems to have some promise. Again, if I come across the article, I will post it up.

That whole medieval torture angle appeals to many. If anyone deserves it...

In the US a rapist would sue the victim.

In India, walking into a hospital would be far more preferable than dealing with an angry mob who found out. Often the accusations are made but they just deny it and that's that. Ain't no denying it when they have this thing stuck to them. So not only does it employ a sort of swift retribution, but it also functions like a dye pack. Marked! Even if they get it off, they still have to explain the unique wounds. So while it's main purpose is defense, it does act as a device for creating some pretty strong circumstantial evidence.