Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testosterone Replacement Therapy

His woman is your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFubar View Post
    I believe it is a conspiracy to pussify the males, I have noticed this trend since the end of the 80s both in social engineering efforts and now biochemical tactics
    there is no conspiracy. your people are doing it to themselves.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    your people
    Haha. That's rich.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    there is no conspiracy. your people are doing it to themselves.
    I have to agree, we have been our own worst enemy and the chickens are coming home to roost. We allowed it, we enabled our cunning enemies with our benevolent intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFubar View Post
    I have to agree, we have been our own worst enemy and the chickens are coming home to roost. We allowed it, we enabled our cunning enemies with our benevolent intentions.
    the fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the childrens teeth are set on edge.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

TRT is has legitimate medical uses. Most of the time "low T" is defined as under 300. But, for an "average male" it should be in the 500-600 range. TRT brings it up to that level.

The problem that many people see in combat sports like the UFC where guys like Vitor Belfort and Frank Mir are on TRT is that they now need it due to steroid abuse in the past. Many guys will go on a cycle of steroid use and then when they come off there body is not producing any of it's own T and thus they can get a medical script for TRT and it is all "legal" in their sport.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post
    TRT is has legitimate medical uses. Most of the time "low T" is defined as under 300. But, for an "average male" it should be in the 500-600 range. TRT brings it up to that level.

The problem that many people see in combat sports like the UFC where guys like Vitor Belfort and Frank Mir are on TRT is that they now need it due to steroid abuse in the past. Many guys will go on a cycle of steroid use and then when they come off there body is not producing any of it's own T and thus they can get a medical script for TRT and it is all "legal" in their sport.
    This is actually quite true and I personally know a few people like that.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !