Thread: crazybuddha site

1. tiger-crane website

I would like to invite you all to visit my new web site. It is a work-in-progress on the principles and techniques of tiger-crane boxing.

www.crazybuddha.com
    Last edited by crazybuddha; 02-11-2002 at 11:33 PM.

Talking

Excellent site. Really good design. I didn't get through all of it but what i did read was informative. Did you design it by yourself??
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

3. Originally posted by Leonidas
    Excellent site. Really good design. I didn't get through all of it but what i did read was informative. Did you design it by yourself??
    that's very kind of you to say so. Yes, I do all the design, programming, administration, and illustration. I'm hoping to build a resource that focuses on the details and essense of this style, rather than the usual overview, historical, general type of site. It's a lot of work, so I hope somebody gets something from it.

Cool idea. Theres should be more Kung Fu sites likes yours. The only other site that i know goes into alot of detail is Hsing I site emptyflower.com. Good luck.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother