Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eagle Claw Demonstration

Quote Originally Posted by Miqi View Post
    "Sand da" is not simply that bit of sparring you used to do "back in the day" in some mediocre kung fu class. As for Muay Thai, that's just a shocking fraud for you to use that term.
    Is there some sort of ancient, authentic sanda lineage??? If one has studied in CMA, and trains practically, modifying his CMA for the sanda rule set, then competes in said rule set, how is that not real sanda? Can you tell us what is? Is it some secret formula created by the Chinese government's top men in the '70's? Only that is real sanda???

You mentioned mixed martial arts as well...the way you seem to be leading the argument, there would be no legit MMA gyms in existence....
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Is there some sort of ancient, authentic sanda lineage??? If one has studied in CMA, and trains practically, modifying his CMA for the sanda rule set, then competes in said rule set, how is that not real sanda? Can you tell us what is? Is it some secret formula created by the Chinese government's top men in the '70's? Only that is real sanda???

You mentioned mixed martial arts as well...the way you seem to be leading the argument, there would be no legit MMA gyms in existence....
    dood, watch his videos. the guy is not worth more than two sentences man. look like his main training is filter feeding

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    dood, watch his videos. the guy is not worth more than two sentences man. look like his main training is filter feeding
    He says TCMA is BS because people care more about lineage than quality, then implies Ross's sanda is fake because he didn't train in a Beijing gym...I can't follow the logic...
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Greetings,

A ban is coming.

I can feel it in my bones.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

A ban is coming.

I can feel it in my bones.

mickey
    hold your breath until it happens
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Mickey and his man-crush

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Greetings lkfmdc,

I will tell you where you are messing up:

You turn discussions into personal attacks. That is absolutely unnecessary. Anyone who disagrees with you receives the same. Your conduct is wildly inappropriate. Just because someone disagrees does not mean that they are attacking you. You are just way off base.

mickey

you are an absurd ass clown.... but don't take that as an insult...

To Add:

When I worked on that 36 Chamber thread, it was not easy. I had to talk about people that I hardly know and use elements shared to talk about them in a way they could enjoy. It was with respect. You don't do that.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    To Add:

When I worked on that 36 Chamber thread, it was not easy. I had to talk about people that I hardly know and use elements shared to talk about them in a way they could enjoy. It was with respect. You don't do that.

mickey
    I assure you I have zero idea what you are talking about.....

drugs are bad, mm kay

u mad

sdsdgdfg

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    u mad

sdsdgdfg
    he's "mad" as in crazy apparently......