Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Takedowns and throws in your system?

they are the same person and prolly someone who knows david ross irl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    You do not have to be jealous. Your a college kid who trains tai chi. Fighting is not for you
    I am a college kid who train tai chi. fighting is not for me.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    though, more likely, hasn't had it since it had him
    If you are the short, fat, bald, pasty-looking guy doing the instruction on those clips, it's pretty obvious you haven't had any that you haven't had to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Wow really? I'm not the one who came on here crying that my system didn't have any of those techniques. You and Spiked are. Your both pathetic and transparent. You seem to think that if your arts don't have these techniques then none of them do, and anyone claiming that they have them is not legitimate. You're both piles of steaming troll cack. A couple of dumb a$$es who claim that they know yet can't see it when it is laid before them. The issue wasn't if the examples were good or up to your standards, it was if they existed. When you both were proved wrong of their existance you went right into bashing someone elses technique and method of application. If your so good, let's see examples of YOU doing it. Video tape yourself cowards and put it up, for all of us to see. Elighten us with your vast wisdom and pristine technical skills, show us how all us wannabe's are doing it wrong.

I'll make my prediction now....Neighter one of you will post anything of yourselves, because your just wanking tards looking to pick a fight over the internet. A couple of keyboard warriors who use misdirection and jump to assumptions to keep everyone off topic and away from the real issue........Your utter lack of knowledge!
    All I said was that tcma(outside of swai jiao which is a wrestling art) does not have those takedowns.

I do not have to post videos of myself because I am a coach. My students are reflections of what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    they are the same person and prolly someone who knows david ross irl.

I am a college kid who train tai chi. fighting is not for me.
    I do not know David Ross. I know of him from following this forum. That is the problem with letting out your real identity online and then being a d!ck. You end up living in a glass house. He was crapping on MooyingMantis recently for no reason.

I do not know David Ross. I know of him from following this forum. That is the problem with letting out your real identity online and then being a d!ck. You end up living in a glass house. He was crapping on MooyingMantis recently for no reason.
    he crapped on mooying mantis for defending kung fu fraud paulie zink. mooying also use to defend those iron flower karate guys who sell googled iron palm formulas.

he crapped on mooying mantis for defending kung fu fraud paulie zink. mooying also use to defend those iron flower karate guys who sell googled iron palm formulas.
    Wrong. MooyingMantis made a smart and funny comparison saying something to the affect of David Ross not being as good a fighter(not good at all) as opposed to Zjnk being great at flexibility. And then Ross lost his mind and tried to start a campaign against mooying as he had against others.

Wrong. MooyingMantis made a smart and funny comparison saying something to the affect of David Ross not being as good a fighter(not good at all) as opposed to Zjnk being great at flexibility. And then Ross lost his mind and tried to start a campaign against mooying as he had against others.
    RONG

mooying said paulie zink had achieved something resembling gong fu despite being a fraud because he has flexibility of a Vietnamese prostitute.

Wow really? I'm not the one who came on here crying that my system didn't have any of those techniques. You and Spiked are. Your both pathetic and transparent. You seem to think that if your arts don't have these techniques then none of them do, and anyone claiming that they have them is not legitimate. You're both piles of steaming troll cack. A couple of dumb a$$es who claim that they know yet can't see it when it is laid before them. The issue wasn't if the examples were good or up to your standards, it was if they existed. When you both were proved wrong of their existance you went right into bashing someone elses technique and method of application. If your so good, let's see examples of YOU doing it. Video tape yourself cowards and put it up, for all of us to see. Elighten us with your vast wisdom and pristine technical skills, show us how all us wannabe's are doing it wrong.

I'll make my prediction now....Neighter one of you will post anything of yourselves, because your just wanking tards looking to pick a fight over the internet. A couple of keyboard warriors who use misdirection and jump to assumptions to keep everyone off topic and away from the real issue........Your utter lack of knowledge!
    Good single leg takedowns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH16VZm2qRs

TCMA does have them, because you have no experience with these techniques in this realm does not mean that they don't exsist.

Ross posts videos, he's a coach. Irregardless of what you think of him or his techniques. He posts, he at least puts it out there.

I've seen many trainers that cannot do what they teach. In various fields not just MA. Don't hide behind your students. Man up you're the one making the comments not your "students".

Don't take this as me defending anyone here. I don't know any of them. I do know that what they wrote contains truth, that I defend. So before you go bashing, the least you can do is become educated in the topic first.

You missed me making more fun of Ross. That is his excuse for greatness. You no smart. He hides behind his students and cannot do what he teaches.

But I am a coach so that means I do not have to prove anything.

You missed me making more fun of Ross. That is his excuse for greatness. You no smart. He hides behind his students and cannot do what he teaches.

But I am a coach so that means I do not have to prove anything.
    ross's students are his greatness. that's the whole point. he broke the vicious Chinatown kung fu cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    Thanks for posting the link, I enjoyed it.

ross's students are his greatness. that's the whole point. he broke the vicious Chinatown kung fu cycle.
    My students are my greatness too. LaRoux is practically a god because his students are tearing it up in the street and in mma. Since our students are so good we are Olympians. La Roux rules the skies. I rule the sea. David Ross got turned into the minatour's mom and ate too much. Read up on Greek mythology to know what I am talking about.
    Last edited by Spiked; 10-23-2013 at 06:44 PM.

No I didn't miss it, I didn't acknowledge it. So I'll make the assumption that since you can't argue the original topic with any validity that you'll just start bashing people? If you and LaRoux have a hard on for Ross, just PM him, try to keep it off the boards. All you're doing is derailing a fruitful discussion, amongst individuals who want to talk about the topic. If you don't believe in the topic don't join in the discussion. Thanks for your time.
    Fair enough.

My students are my greatness too. LaRoux is practically a god because his students are tearing it up in the street and in mma. Since our students are so good we are Olympians. La Roux rules the skies. I rule the sea. David Ross got turned into the minatour's mom and are too much. Read up on Greek mythology to know what I am talking about.
    are you that guys from 2011? u still in high school?

are you that guys from 2011? u still in high school?
    Originally Posted by bawang
    david ross himself was not remarkable as a martial artist

Please stop derailing the thread. This is serious kung fu business.