3. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBox One

1 33.33%
  • PS4

2 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XBox One or PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Did anyone read Glenn Greenwald's more recent release from the Snowden docs? The stuff about gaming? Warcraft and all that.
    http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...e-surveillance

Thats old pre release paranoia rumor. You dont have to be online. A recent interview with a Microsoft exec producer eluded to cross system gaming, something that was beginning integration with some 360 games. But it doesnt really matter since there are millions of gamers on xbox live. Ive never seen a shortage of gamers to compete against. millions is a lot.

What drew me the most was xboxs unlimited budget for game designers. Meaning more exclusives. Plus all the games exclusive contracts. When it comes down to it microsoft has an abundance of resources beyond ps4. Thats why so many japanese designers are working for microsoft now.

by the time games actually need more power than is available on xboxone and ps4, you will see the next xbox system launch.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I remember reading that press release. They sure seemed serious to me. Didn't here about the changes till after the shit storm. There was also concerns about lending, trading and selling used games as well as some drama over firmware updates. Not sure where the dust settled.

relevant

http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgoni...s_of_life.html

She's a game designer that has given TED talks in the past. Pretty interesting actually. I suppose game designer probably isn't a good title at this point. She's pretty well versed in psychology.

You may instantly draw a parallel though between her claims, and those claims of things like qigong healing. That should tell us something interesting about qigong... And people interested in that, should probably review a lot of her conceptual sources as well.

Edit: I just scrolled through some of the comments and some people made that same connection. Of course, the follow up is, what then would make qigong so special? Not a dig, though that may sound like one, especially coming from me.
    Last edited by SoCo KungFu; 12-28-2013 at 11:17 PM.