Thread: Who Switched from External to Internal Martial Arts and Why?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Neeros View Post
    Because I clearly was trying to entangle you ^_^ It was a simple and direct question really. If you haven't sparred with us, or received our training and practiced it for some time, you really can't judge us.
    As I've already mentioned, I have actually been to your school, to ask in person why you're all so obnoxious about your club system, which, from the outside, appears to be comically low level.

If you're now telling me that I can't possibly see why it's so great until I'm actually brainwashed into its BS, to the degree that produces threads like this:

http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/sho...ect-the-Master

Then yes, pal, I can see that's probably true - I would probably have to be brainwashed before I began to see the merits of this fairly obvious hoax. As it is, although I'm personally very low level in the great scheme of things, I know more about Chinese wushu than Wong Kiew Kit ever will, so I'm amply situated to judge him, and you, and your group.

I've seen the benefits of my training first hand both in my personal life and when training with fighters of other systems.
    That's only true because it's a lie, I'm sorry to say. Those 'fighters' of other systems were no such thing.

The whole cult/not-a-cult thing has been debated to death really. I am free to explore other systems/styles/ways of thinking, we're not so rigid as you might think.
    I don't really think it's a cult as such - although i think at the higer organisational levels it probably is. I think your group is just 'concerning', at your level - and also laughable, at your level. Last time I checked, I'm free to think that too.
    Last edited by Miqi; 02-18-2014 at 03:19 PM.