Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desk Exercise

Originally posted by DelicateSound
    Maybe they're jealous [its one of the few US States that I ain't properly visited]

I love despair.com. A particular favourite is:

LONELYNESS: You're not alone in battling with lonelyness - but yet you are alone. So very, very alone.

Anyway - I'm a Broncos fan, so I guess the whole hatred thing is to be expected. Walking thru LA airport with a Broncos shirt on got me a few looks from white-boy nutters in Fred Durst caps with baggy-assed jeans
    I just wanted to quote somebody too.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Originally posted by Water Dragon

I just wanted to quote somebody too.
    Then consider yourself quoted, Dragon friend
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

?

I'm just surprised nobody has said "Deskercise" yet.

Now I know how world wars start. It is amusing how a thread about personal training habits turned in to a territorial battle. That's what I love about this forum.

I will now take the time to quote Eric Wright: "Don't quote me boy 'cause I ain't said sh!t"

...the boys in the hood are always hard...come talking that trash we'll...nevermind. Rock on brothers!
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

It is amusing how a thread about personal training habits turned in to a territorial battle.
    You laughin' at me you Texan punk [wild crazy staring..]

Yeah I know - sad isn't it. Ah well.........
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Oh GOD I just saw a frog in my bathroom.. be GONE wretched creature, BE GONE quote this mutha ****ers
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

LoL
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking

~hits from tha booong~