Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ermei snake oil salesman

Quote Originally Posted by FongSung View Post

Out of interest how long did you learn from your sifu in penang and did you BaiSi? You are not obliged to answer just a curiosity.
    I was a kyokushin Kai before started with Gm Cho Hung choy in March 1973. I train three to four night every week direct with Gm Cho Hung Choy since then.

I come to USA on 1980, I got a letter asked me to share my sifus' teaching in USA in 1980 as attached

There is non stop instruction from my sifu and communication via phone and mails from 1980 until my sifu passed away in 1984.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 12:34 PM.

I was specially train in the YKSLT set with its full kuen kuit.

My area of expertise is in internal or YKSLT, the Qi, Jin, and engine and DNA or 拳種 功法reading. Thus, I inherit the skill of reading DNA, Jin, and engine of YKSLT teaching passed from my sifu to me.

My level of attainment in 1983 is as in this letter from Gm Cho Hung Choy.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I was a kyokushin Kai before started with Gm Cho Hung choy in March 1973. I train three to four night every week direct with Gm Cho Hung Choy since then.

I come to USA on 1980, I got a letter asked me to share my sifus' teaching in USA in 1980 as attached
    Great!
    So you didnt baisi?

Similar to other senior of the Cho family Gm Cheung who kept record, photos , and letters, I can open up everything for the Wck historian researchers.

A great example of Gm Cheong writing on the old timers is as the following, where my sifu Cho Hung Choy
    And my sigung Cho On were mention. One can always trace from multiple sources

由红船子弟正旦金(易金)再传给武生曹顺(大眼顺),曹顺再传给儿子曹德胜与沈震师父及师叔曹德文(曹安) ,曹雄才(曹朱)。而其他的师叔伯就不为所知了。

曹德胜传授于儿子曹钜全,曹钜全再传授于儿子

One can read the above writing and view many old time photos with Gm Cheong and his sifu Gm Sam Chan, in the Gm Cheong blog here. Gm Cheong is the most senior alive today in Cho family three.

http://operawingchun.blogspot.com/20...blog-post.html

Paper cannot cover fire. Facts always is traceable. Claim needs to be back by facture evidence.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Woodern dummy training evolve and grow after 1850. And those after 1850 doesn't practice internal six core elements and the seven bows as the core 1850. So that is reality.

If yik kam decendent shows a comprehensive woodern dummy set, you know that has to come from law lineage .

So H. Santo what are saying here Cho Yin On or Cho Cheun didnt have a comprehensive Wooden Man Set to pass on?

We have a 13 section 108 MYJ I assume yours is much shorter 6 section I would guess. So ours therefore much be from another source!
    Are you saying anybody in the Cho Family who has a comprehensive myj set got it from the Law Family Snake Crane Wing Chun!!
    My goodness what type of statement is this.?

Great!
    So you didnt baisi?
    If I am not Baisi, will my photo shows in the Penang martial art booklet as above? Will I be special train in the YKSLT and inherit the YKSLT internal details? Will my Si Mo wrote me this letter?

Similar to other senior of the Cho family Gm Cheung who kept record, photos , and letters, I can open up everything for the Wck historian researchers.

A great example of Gm Cheong writing on the old timers is as the following, where my sifu Cho Hung Choy
    And my sigung Cho On were mention. One can always trace from multiple sources

由红船子弟正旦金(易金)再传给武生曹顺(大眼顺),曹顺再传给儿子曹德胜与沈震师父及师叔曹德文(曹安) ,曹雄才(曹朱)。而其他的师叔伯就不为所知了。

曹德胜传授于儿子曹钜全,曹钜全再传授于儿子

One can read the above writing and view many old time photos with Gm Cheong and his sifu Gm Sam Chan, in the Gm Cheong blog here. Gm Cheong is the most senior alive today in Cho family three.

http://operawingchun.blogspot.com/20...blog-post.html

Paper cannot cover fire. Facts always is traceable. Claim needs to be back by facture evidence.
    Some people have nothing to prove.
    Ha ha ha so much you don't know.
    So much I can not say .... so therefore I wish you all the best and let you have the last word.

Now, after I am not shy to open some of my cards.
    I expect others who makes claim to show their evidence too.

Similar to Gm Cheung above , old timers have records.
    One cannot simply make claim on title and claim on art without showing evidence from our sifu .
    That is just the traditional way.

IMHO, the coming new Wck era is not going to tolerate all kind of claim and stories without evidence to back up.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Some people have nothing to prove.

Ha ha ha so much you don't know.

So much I can not say .... so therefore I wish you all the best and let you have the last word.

1. Both Gm Cheung and myself walk the traditional path. We show what it is as it is. Not about proving anything but honestly present and back up the case .

It will be extremely suspicious when one makes all kind of claim try to post as upper hand but cannot show or back up by evidence.

Today, Yik kam SLT has spread in USA and Europe. It is a natural to have back every details with trackable evidence. No one can fool others . And real deal can be repeat effectively without alibi.

2. I have never claim I know everything. But present with evidence what I have inherited.

3.Your accusation on my Sifu on CLF in Penang is proven wrong by evidence.

My advise for you is speak only what you know, in Chinese traditional, one don't go spreading false accusatiion to the dead who cannot defend themself. That is extremely un respectable behavior.
    Not to mention to practice that to a senior elderly in the same family like my late sifu.

4. I don't expect anything from you because I let the Wck historian to judge me 30 years from today.

When it comes to dealing with the future Wck researchers, my take is , one better 100% honest! otherwise , ones name will go down the tube once they find out ones lie or baseless claim
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 01:59 PM.

So H. Santo what are saying here Cho Yin On or Cho Cheun didnt have a comprehensive Wooden Man Set to pass on?

We have a 13 section 108 MYJ I assume yours is much shorter 6 section I would guess. So ours therefore much be from another source!

Are you saying anybody in the Cho Family who has a comprehensive myj set got it from the Law Family Snake Crane Wing Chun!!

My goodness what type of statement is this.?

Do your homework on Cho family wooden dummy, do your homework in wing chun kuen history on woodern dummy evolution. Show us a photo of Cho family practicing Woodern dummy in 1960s.

The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly. If one fall into this type of trap. Not one can save you. The Wck historians know who you are.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-02-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Do your homework on Cho family wooden dummy, do your homework in wing chun kuen history on woodern dummy evolution. Show us a photo of Cho family practicing Woodern dummy in 1960s.

The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly. If one fall into this type of trap. Not one can save you. The Wck historians know who you are.
    why dont you post a video showing us the ipman wooden dummy signature?
    sincerly, eddie

Blog Entries
    The worst thing many do these days is taking from Ipman Wck without giving credit and claim one has it all, un aware of one copy Ipman signature blindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    why dont you post a video showing us the ipman wooden dummy signature?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-apG...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbEhtRGHf3U
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 05-02-2014 at 02:36 PM.

the huen jum movement?
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    the huen jum movement?
    hmm interesting!
    sincerly, eddie

Oh... So it is now from Ip Family not Law Family.... do make up your mind?

Of course not the full set a few section missing is all I'll say.
    Last edited by FongSung; 05-02-2014 at 05:22 PM.