Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside the Yik Kam Cho Gar vs Hendrik Santos CONTROVERSY

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    He is a fraud and a liar , I have proved that on one simple example .
    Hendrik.
    To MeRobert ChuJack Chang
    Feb 17
    Wayne,

1. Be able to make Happy is a great thing Robert and I will do.

2. Great that you met Sergio and have first hand understanding on him and the possibility for further program. My best wishes for you and him. I am sure there are alots of things you can teaches him on the history and culture of Wck. Also, you guys sure will come up with good videos for Wck history and SCWC to share with the world.

3. I have made my decision to wash my hand on Wck and become a full time Buddhist since my mission in Wck is completed. That is what I like to do here on with lots of good memories in Wck.

Best regards
    Hendrik

Sent from my iPad
    A more concrete evidence from HS writing to Sifu Wayne Yung dated on 17 Feb 2014. After a mouse taking the cheese from Sifu yung, lying to him, washing the hands, becoming a fulltime buddhist, today, he borrows SCWC stuff to filling in his incomplete holes and highly promote his ykwc with emei. He change SCWC kuit wording to suit his emei like. He tries to promote an art no body knows before and brings it up to over 4 million wckners market. For what ? Today, we can see the tail of this mouse clearly.

Name:  1533678_10203577247058138_871300896_n.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  59.5 KB

Why HS approaching Sifu Wayne Yung, just waiting for the time to borrow, to take, to ..... The same approach had also done by Robert Chu.

These two mouses never understand what the traditional kung fu culture is on the other side of this earth. Of course, they are American Chineses, what their culture is only American Chinese style. They always use their standard to judge others.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Of course, they are American Chineses, what their culture is only American Chinese style.
    Hendrik isn't American-born Chinese. Hendrik Santo is not a Chinese name. Pretty sure he's from Indonesia or something, and Chinese and English are maybe his 3rd and 4th languages?

As what Sifu Yung said, A mouse is always a mouse, A liar is always a liar and A fake buddhist is always a fake buddhist.

1) All you here should find interested that two American top wck researchers and buddhists, HSRC, who like to spend few years time to stay with Snake Crane Wing Chun Mun, Sfiu Wayne Yung. No body know this lineage and Sifu Yung before. Why ?

2) In 2009 and 2011, Robert Chu said bad on SCWC in other threads in this Kung Fu magazine forum. Today, it is very interesting he claimed he baisee Law Chiu Wing, head of SCWC Mun. Why ? (Remark : Law Chiu Wing no more related to any SCWC since 2008 in various media, getting fully retired)

3) Recently, Hendrik in very high profile said a lot SCWC, but today, after breaking up with Sifu Yung, never mentioning once. Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    I'm confused. How is it applicable to other branches that have no connection to Yik Kam and trace their history to before 1848? I don't doubt your belief that it is present in YKWC, I just don't see how it ties in with other branches when it is documented that the art was split into 3 divisions prior to 1840's. These being San Sik method of Liang Li Tie, 3 Kuen Tau of Wong Wah Bo and 1 Kuen Tau of Dai Fa Min Kam. By your own admission the San Sik doesn't contain the proper Gung, yet you say Koo Lo style has the signatures of Emei. It is obvious that Emei was not present in the formulation of Wing Chun as it is widely accepted that Wing Chun was originally a method of San Sik. The San Sik does not work on Gung production as laid forth by Emei methodology. So how could Emei have been present from the beginning? Is it possible that Emei was introduced into Wing Chun via Yik Kam or later?
    +1! My thoughts and questions exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    +1! My thoughts and questions exactly!
    My thought is who cares? What difference does it make? People with no proven martial skills arguing about what is original wing chun and how they think how guys who have no fighting skills mind you how they think these practices are necessary. Necessary for what? The recognized fighters in our history did not have the ermei kuit and did not use Hendrik's process but only had watered down wing chun and they kick ass.

I don't care if Hendrik made all this up if he could show show show that it produced or translated into real fighting skill. He can't because it doesn't. It's simple if they can't show you it in sparring or fighting then it is all talk and worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    People with no proven martial skills arguing about what is original wing chun and how they think how guys who have no fighting skills mind you how they think these practices are necessary.
    Is this Robert Chu the same Sifu of Alan Orr? That's actually the only lineage to train pro fighters to victory in MMA using Wing Chun, isn't it?

I don't care if Hendrik made all this up if he could show show show that it produced or translated into real fighting skill. He can't because it doesn't. It's simple if they can't show you it in sparring or fighting then it is all talk and worthless.
    +1! My thoughts exactly!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Is this Robert Chu the same Sifu of Alan Orr? That's actually the only lineage to train pro fighters to victory in MMA using Wing Chun, isn't it?
    I think there are other branches of wing chun that have guys fighting Obasi springs to mind, some in TWC, some in Leung Ting, and so forth. I think it has not much to do with lineage and everything to do with how you train, how hard you train, and so forth. Orr's group learned how to train for fighting from Eddie Millis a mma fighter and trainer. That was very very smart of him. The principles for training fighters are the same for any art you just adjust them for your art.

I think there are other branches of wing chun that have guys fighting Obasi springs to mind, some in TWC, some in Leung Ting, and so forth.
    The only one of those I'm aware of fighting pro is Obasi, but he doesn't represent a branch. He's just an independent fighter without a sifu. His pro record is also 0-1. Alan's team is the only one I'm aware of that are actually knocking out pro fighters, and doing it with CSL Wing Chun from Robert Chu.

The only one of those I'm aware of fighting pro is Obasi, but he doesn't represent a branch. He's just an independent fighter without a sifu. His pro record is also 0-1. Alan's team is the only one I'm aware of that are actually knocking out pro fighters, and doing it with CSL Wing Chun from Robert Chu.
    Just because they are the only ones you are aware of doesn't mean there aren't others. Obasi did not learn wing chun from Orr or Chu. I know Rick Spain produces mma fighters in Oz, LT had fighters in early UFCs, some of Cheungs guys in the US fought in K1 and so forth.

I am not sure why you bring up Chu is it because he is a friend of Hendrik's? Is there any evidence that what he or Orr teaches is in any way related to Hendrik's gobbledygook?

Just because they are the only ones you are aware of doesn't mean there aren't others. Obasi did not learn wing chun from Orr or Chu. I know Rick Spain produces mma fighters in Oz, LT had fighters in early UFCs, some of Cheungs guys in the US fought in K1 and so forth.
    Any names and clips of the fighters successfully using their _ing _un in pro competition then?

I am not sure why you bring up Chu is it because he is a friend of Hendrik's? Is there any evidence that what he or Orr teaches is in any way related to Hendrik's gobbledygook?
    Yes, I believe, the whole 7 bows body structure, force handling thing.

Any names and clips of the fighters successfully using their _ing _un in pro competition then?

Yes, I believe, the whole 7 bows body structure, force handling thing.
    I don't know about clips. I'm sure there are some.

You are not serious about the 7 bows force handling are you? Have you seen Orr's videos or his guys fight?

Orr's team is successful because he takes fighting seriously and went to a good fight trainer. How many other wing chun groups have went and trained under a good fight trainer? So the guy who trained with a good fight trainer has really good results fighting and the people who haven't aren't doing as well. Is any one surprised by that?

So would you like to divorce their success from these principles or Wing Chun altogether and join the likes of BPWT and KPM? Alan understands Wing Chun body structure and his fighters use it to knock people out.

So would you like to divorce their success from these principles or Wing Chun altogether and join the likes of BPWT and KPM? Alan understands Wing Chun body structure and his fighters use it to knock people out.
    But is that structure the same one hendrick is on about?

Rick Spain has been mentioned on this thread, we have one of his students here who might chime in with clips but it has been mentioned several times over the last decade on here about him and his guys competing in kick boxing and MMA and doing very well, like Robert rick has extensive experience in other arts not just wing chun so how much what he does is pure wing chun In the ring is anyone’s guess…..

As an aside when the clips of alan were posted on the main forum in a bid to get him laughed at, a few people simply noted it shared a lot of similarities with other southern arts …seeing as how Robert has trained a number of different arts with some very high profile masters for a long time in addition to his wing chun I wonder how much of those arts are in what he teaches and whether that plays a part in his students success

And if using Alan as a yardstick to measure henricks system validity, its worth remembering that only Alan out of Roberts students has actually posted anything fight related, and Robert is not henrick his background is much more extensive and different than hendricks……

and Robert is not henrick his background is much more extensive and different than hendricks……

thats what i assumed early on, that its mostly a blend of roberts knowledge!
    sincerly, eddie