Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendrick and Company tgreads all here.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I used to think the same way as you do. But sometime the invisible appreciation just can't match against the visible opposition. During the online discussion, it's easy to lead a discussion toward personal experience. When that happen, personal bragging and person attacking will be just around the corner.

You may assume logic that if the information

- can help others, they are welcome to use it.
    - cannot help others, they are welcome to ignore it.

Most of the time, this logic just won't work for some unknown reason.

I agree.

However, facts needs to be shared to those who needs them

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I agree.

Share the fact about that museum, you know what fact i am talking about

Hi China expert,

All you know is identify Chinese characters isn't it?

Don't you know today even ipad or android phone default and convert everything to simplified Chinese characters in mainland china automatically?

Who cares what characters is used these days?

It is ridiculus to know only a , b, c , d... And thinking one knows it all.
    Comparing to you I am an expert in Chinese culture . How long did live among Chinese people ? Now, back to your claims , I have an android phone as well as my wife, my friends and coworkers here and no one ever complained that phone converted anything from traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese.There is an option for simplified and option for traditional Chinese. This means you are lying. .Lie number two , I am no expert in android software but I am pretty sure there isn't a program that would convert characters on the photo , like in this case .No program will change photo automatically , it can be done , but you need a program like photoshop or something and these programs do not convert characters of the photos automatically .You are lying again. Number three, writing on this "document" shows lack of skill and practice , like children's writing , so this is probably written by you . Number four , several times you put something like this and several times I asked Chinese people to check your writing , every time they say same thing , it is not written by Chinese . You have to understand that Chinese people are able to recognize if something is written by Chinese or not , just like I am able to recognize if something is written by Serbian or not , even if something is written by native English speaker or not . All your "evidence" on Chinese are false , written by you and you cannot impress anyone with that . Sorry Hendrik , but you are a liar , that is the only truth in all of this.
    Last edited by zuti car; 09-02-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Speaking of facts, how can we know your kyut wasn't just copied from Emei or just happen to contain similar ideas?

Who taught Emei to the person who wrote the kyut, and who's the actual author?

We have similar terms and actions in various unrelated TCMA, so if you don't have these facts, then you really have nothing more than what completely unrelated styles also happen to have...

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Speaking of facts, how can we know your kyut wasn't just copied from Emei or just happen to contain similar ideas?

Who taught Emei to the person who wrote the kyut, and who's the actual author?

We have similar terms and actions in various unrelated TCMA, so if you don't have these facts, then you really have nothing more than what completely unrelated styles also happen to have...
    No way was the kyunt copied from Ermy book by Great Hendrik, he and his teacher seen it that Cho peeps had same kyunt as Ermy peeps. The ancestors and such taught Ermy slippery worm technology to the Cho peeps foo, can't yous see that? It was the ancient ancestors that passed it down, duh! The aurther was Mew Shunt who learnted the White Goose fist from the Red Canoe hooker Ngu Mai, then learnted the Ermy slippery worm technology from the Ermy temple dudes. When the slippery worm enters the birdys nest all becomes clear, foo. It's all about force thrust handlin' pump technology, if you new anythang bouts Wing Choon you'ds no that this is for reelz.

Theys all jus' a buncha haters great hendrik, jus a buncha haters. Theys cant possbly undastands the truff bouts force flow scripture thrustin pump handlin yous describe cuz theys ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Comparing to you I am an expert in Chinese culture . How long did live among Chinese people ? Now, back to your claims , I have an android phone as well as my wife, my friends and coworkers here and no one ever complained that phone converted anything from traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese.There is an option for simplified and option for traditional Chinese. This means you are lying. .Lie number two , I am no expert in android software but I am pretty sure there isn't a program that would convert characters on the photo , like in this case .No program will change photo automatically , it can be done , but you need a program like photoshop or something and these programs do not convert characters of the photos automatically .You are lying again. Number three, writing on this "document" shows lack of skill and practice , like children's writing , so this is probably written by you . Number four , several times you put something like this and several times I asked Chinese people to check your writing , every time they say same thing , it is not written by Chinese . You have to understand that Chinese people are able to recognize if something is written by Chinese or not , just like I am able to recognize if something is written by Serbian or not , even if something is written by native English speaker or not . All your "evidence" on Chinese are false , written by you and you cannot impress anyone with that . Sorry Hendrik , but you are a liar , that is the only truth in all of this.
    dude forget about talking about chinese, ur english needs work too! did u notice he said mainland china?

aren't u also disrespecting the entire Cho family that their kuits are not written by Chinese, since they are similar to Hendrik's?

Please tell the Cho family their kuit are not real and not written by Chinese and share with us what they say.

I live in mainland China and what he said is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by chunner View Post
    dude forget about talking about chinese, ur english needs work too! did u notice he said mainland china?

aren't u also disrespecting the entire Cho family that their kuits are not written by Chinese, since they are similar to Hendrik's?

Please tell the Cho family their kuit are not real and not written by Chinese and share with us what they say.
    English is not my first language , so you are right , I'd probably need more work on it , some work on the same subject would do you good as well. Anyway , similar and same are two different things , on the other hand , Hendrik is offering "original 1848, kuit " or whatever and it is wildly known no one used simplified characters before middle of 1950"s when they are invented . We have several options here , first, Cho family used simplified characters 100 years before they were invented ,second ,Cho family do not have any document written before 1950's , which is possible but highly unlikely and last , Hendrik is making "documents" as he see fit . I do not have a problem to accept the facts if thous facts are well documented and can be checked and proved at any time . On the other hand, in speculations , legends . folk stories , anything not supported with real , measurable facts and evidence I do not believe . Hendrik is a liar and a forger , that is only proven fact in all of this .
    Last edited by zuti car; 09-03-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Don't see how that disrespects anyone but Hendrik. Respect is earned, thought that doesn't apply here.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

I live in mainland China and what he said is not true.
    Sure, another China Expert who knows only " a man, a pen, a man and a pen..." But keep speculate as expert just wanting to be a China expert isn't it?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-03-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    English is not my first language , so you are right , I'd probably need more work on it , some work on the same subject would do you good as well. Anyway , similar and same are two different things , on the other hand , Hendrik is offering "original 1848, kuit " or whatever and it is wildly known no one used simplified characters before middle of 1950"s when they are invented . We have several options here , first, Cho family used simplified characters 100 years before they were invented ,second ,Cho family do not have any document written before 1950's , which is possible but highly unlikely and last , Hendrik is making "documents" as he see fit . I do not have a problem to accept the facts if thous facts are well documented and can be checked and proved at any time . On the other hand, in speculations , legends . folk stories , anything not supported with real , measurable facts and evidence I do not believe . Hendrik is a liar and a forger , that is only proven fact in all of this .

You love to play expert on things you are clueless isnt it? Lol

Go post in china forum, see if they convert whatever one wrote into simplified Chinese .

The charater is not a point. The point is one needs to know what matches in the era of the language.

You can keep argue about "Shakespeare" is fake because it is in electronic PDF file.
    You know only about printed book and electronic PDF file. But not it is Shakespeare or not.
    But put yourself in a China Expert position. When hamlet is published in ebook , claiming shake pear doesn't use ebook

How ridiculus is that?

Finally,
    As I have told every of those who accused me to be liar forger or creator of my new system.

It is a pleasure that :

If I am indeed the liar and forger and creator of the yik kam wing chun 1848 , because it takes a very advance martial artist to be able to create yik kam wing chun 1848.

You guys are just given me toooo much credit to be able to do that! I would be extremely happy if I actually have that ability!

Otherwise, I am just a messanger who is passing what the ancient present. That is more likely my level.

Either way I am ok. LoL!

But if you want to make me the advance expert, I am more then happy! Lol

I qoute hamlet, I don't write hamlet. But if you think I qoute hamlet in ebook is the evidence i write hamlet, then I am more then happy to be as good as Shakespeare . Lol
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-03-2014 at 07:39 AM.

You love to play expert on things you are clueless isnt it? Lol

Go post in china forum, see if they convert whatever one wrote into simplified Chinese .

The charater is not a point. The point is one needs to know what matches in the era of the language.

You can keep argue about "Shakespeare" is fake because it is in electronic PDF file.
    You know only about printed book and electronic PDF file. But not it is Shakespeare or not.
    But put yourself in a China Expert position. When hamlet is published in ebook , claiming shake pear doesn't use ebook

How ridiculus is that?

Finally,
    As I have told every of those who accused me to be liar forger or creator of my new system.

It is a pleasure that :

If I am in deed the liar and forger and creator of the yik kam wing chun 1848 , because it takes a very advance martial artist to be able to create yik kam wing chun 1848.

You guys are just given me toooo much credit to be able to do that! I would be extremely happy if I actually have that ability!

Otherwise, I am just a messanger who is passing what the ancient present. That is more likely my level.

Either way I am ok. LoL!

But if you want to make me the advance expert, I am more then happy! Lol
    Exactly Hendrik, language of the particular time , and your documents are far from mid 19th century Chinese .We already discussed about writing. Now tell me , first you said android phones have a program that automatically recognizes Chinese characters ON THE PHOTOS and then automatically changes thous photos through some kind of photo shop subprogram and coverts traditional characters to simplified one. Now you are saying there is a similar program on Chinese forums as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by chunner View Post

Yik kam, Cho Family, everyone is Cho descendent should be happy because this line has preserved a lots of ancient details.

Instead of some younger cho generation trying to denounce me which they are not in the position and unable to . they are not realizing their act is destroying the yik kam cho ancestors treasure, just because they don't know what I know and wanting to be royal to whoever they follow.

This year alone, hundreds of wcners around the world seeking and learning these Part of ancient Wck technology which yik kam and cho family has preserved. That is good for Wck as a whole and good for yik kam and cho family ancestors because their contribution to the big Wck family now shows.

I know months ago , some one from Hong Kong trying to make trouble between me and other cho family because this person from hongkong see the yik kam preservation as a blockage of his agenda of promoting his lineage as the most complete and oldest Wck lineage.

In fact, when this person found out Sergio intended to study the yik kam SLT 1848, his reaction toward me is " if Sergio want your 1848 SLT, then he will not be interested on mine any more"

So, I am not the enemy of Cho family or wcners, I bring A Part of ancient Wck technology to the WCK potluck. No claim it is the complete, most original,....etc. But A Part of 1848. So, why shoot me?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 09-03-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Sure, another China Expert who knows only " a man, a pen, a man and a pen..." But keep speculate as expert just wanting to be a China expert isn't it?
    What?

I live in mainland China and have used a number of electronic devices, none of which do what you say they do. Where the hell did you get that idea?

What?

I live in mainland China and have used a number of electronic devices, none of which do what you say they do. Where the hell did you get that idea?
    Go sign into a Chinese Wck forum .

For example,

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=咏春拳

and see whatever Chinese you input turn into simplify Chinese. That simple.