Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
His mother? Where you been?

It does follow the western self respect standard though. A knowledgeable person who loves dumb butt about as much as I do, makes a legitimate powerful post and gets followed by idiotic, junior high locker room trolling for attention. "TWB"? Typical white behavior? Incapable of giving respect where it is due and wholly desperate to say something clever - because that about all it got?
Ol Bawap might be wrong. The first secret of gong fu might be "fit to let indoors", but I'm figuring he took that one for granted? Silly him?
Man you really have a mental or social deficit. Probably both. Im following you because I posted in your thread and responded back to your posts? I also said I will do my best to stay out of any threads you start. And you did mention serious kung fu in that thread. But was it about kung fu or was it about becoming a soldier of fortune for cash ? I guess Im a typical white dude for posting in your legitimate thread about becoming a street ninja and saying it is a joke. Call that clever if you like.