Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise_Man View Post
Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...
They come from same guy who teachs them to have no respect to others because Robert Chu grow up that way. He grow up with big ego n arrogant against others who knows more than him an don’t give in to his demands since the old days in 80’s. He’s a low character n bully type, long history w bad reputations. No good sifu wanted to teach Robbie or give in to his demands so he try very hard to lie n defame lots of sifu who reject him and then teach his followers to think like him too. Nest thing is Hendrik show ving Tsun uses roller skates.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
This is funny. Hendrik's book is excellent and has real depth. It's funny how far from the path of knowledge some have gone that they have become blinded
Funny Allan is I read your post and think the same about you! I’m not so sure you know real when you see it. Hendriks book as deep as fiction book. How long you follow Robbie for so long who makes up lot of his own stuff and ways. He is not legit always talking down about others spreading lies and rumors to make him feel better inside and you still following him while calling others blind! Hahahaha that is crazy. You learn from a guy who so far remove from real knowledge since no sifu really can stand Robbie now you believes Hendrik is real too. Who is blind? Hahaha

This book for fantasy section in university haha no maybe more like DIY or comic section.