This story is just too weird.

Utah man charged for allegedly sending two of his wives dressed as ninjas to kill teen girl he sexually abused

Kain Blackwing, 47, faces new charges for allegedly plotting the slaying of a girl he was already convicted of abusing. (HANDOUT)

BY JASON SILVERSTEIN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Monday, February 20, 2017, 3:07 PM

A Utah man who has three wives and forced them to call him “Lord” has been charged for allegedly deploying two of them, dressed as ninjas, to try killing a teenager he sexually abused.

Kain Blackwing, 47, faces new charges for allegedly plotting the slaying of a girl he was already convicted of abusing.

Blackwing’s initial conviction came in 2014, when the girl was 14, according to KSL.

Four days before the girl was supposed to testify in court against Blackwing, two women dressed as ninjas — wearing black masks and guns, and armed with a stun gun, knife, screwdriver, matches, syringes and Saran wrap — broke into the girl’s West Jordan home.

The girl was staying there with her mother and the mother’s fiancé, who is Blackwing’s half-brother.

The couple fought off the so-called “polygamist ninjas,” with the fiancé using a sword in the household combat.

“She came at me with a stun gun, and I instinctively blocked it with my arm, and I hit her in the head, then proceeded to jump on top of her,” the fiancé recalled to KUTV about one of the ninjas.

“I grabbed my sword on the mantle, unsheathed it and told her to sit down, that if she moved, she would lose body parts,” he said.

The two ninjas turned out to be Raven Blackwing, 22, and a 19-year-old woman — both “sister-wives” of Blackwing. The engaged couple told police they recognized the attackers, even with the ninja disguises.

Raven Blackwing, one of the "sister-wives." (POLICE HANDOUT)

The ninjas told police Blackwing instructed them to kill the girl because he believed “the authorities would have to release him” if she died, charging documents say. They plotted the attempted murder for 11 weeks, using a code where the killing was called “playing a video game.” They referred to their targets with names like “Juggernaut," “Boss” and "Guards."

Both sister-wives were convicted of charges for aggravated burglary, aggravated assault and retaliation against a witness or victim. The teenage sister-wife was sentenced to probation, and Raven Blackwing was sentenced to up to 15 years in Utah State Prison.

New charges for Blackwing, who is already in jail, arrived Thursday. He was charged with solicitation for aggravated murder, conspiracy to commit aggravated murder and attempted aggravated murder — all felonies.

Blackwing is already embroiled in yet another pending case against him for his relationship with the younger sister-wife convicted for the attempted murder.

He met that woman when she was 17 and started a sexual relationship with her, police said. Blackwing allegedly told the woman to call him “Lord” and that “if he ever bonded with a woman she became his and the only way out of the relationship was death,” charging documents state.

He eventually claimed her as one of his wives.

For that case, Blackwing faces charges of rape, forcible sodomy and forcible sexual abuse, and he is scheduled for a court hearing Feb. 28.