Thread: Morning exercise, how long, what to train

Threaded View

Haha, I know I'm not seeing things!
    you really can see things if you do psychometry ~ I have a Phoenix Dragon Tai Chi Bagua pendant that my Bagua teacher recommended ~ the stone has all sorts of positive energies and is supposed to ward off demons ~ If you do psychometry on it ~ it will tell the future and has a positive energy

maybe the painting has an energy of it's own ~ everything does @ 14:55 --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrlMBwyFz4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2UbM6jogGc
    Since this a kung fu forum, I should mention that some of the good traditional forms are like that too and have lots of awesome stuff the monks hid in them over centuries...
    My forms are weird ~ they seem to be invisible ~ if you watch the teacher do them it's invisible ~ who knows what they look like ~ it's how they feel ~ you can feel them but can't necessarily see them ~ it's strange and hard to explain ~

at this point in my life I just want to drop out and go live at a temple and practice martial arts and be a monk ~ the shaolin schools look to be to harsh ~ I have arthritis in my knees and I'm not interested in combat sparring in sanda or anything like that ~ I just want to study Bagua and maybe Tai Chi ~ I have found a certain wudang school that I would like to study at but I just want to do bagua ~ I don't want to get caught up in the religious ceremonies or anything like that ~ I'm not interested in learning to play music ~ I'm only interested in Chinese medicine and martial arts that aren't destructive to my body

looks like I will just have to be a monk on my own ~ a monk without a temple ~ if I won the lottery I would build one
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 12-27-2020 at 09:02 AM.