Thread: Morning exercise, how long, what to train

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by rett2 View Post
    The advice I've heard, and that I believe is true, is to cultivate loving kindness (maitrî) and invite the spirit to nourish itself from your loving kindness. No matter how much it drinks your loving kindness you won't be depleted. It's a deep well that goes beyond you in particular. And the spirit will become friendly towards you, and maybe go somewhere else. This is what I believe anyway. I wish you the best.
    it's evil ~ it doesn't have any respect for loving kindness ~I was not eating meat or killing spiders or mosquitos ~ I was practicing non harming and cultivating loving kindness ~ it attacked me every night for years ~ finally one night I got the bright idea to rebuke it in the name of jesus christ and all of the sudden it got off of me ~ when it attacks me it paralyzes me and I can't breathe or make a sound ~ so I just thought the statement instead of saying it out loud and it still worked

the spirit came back and tried to attack me several more times and I rebuked it ~ finally the attacks stopped ~ but there is still a haunting ~ I just changed apartments ~ so I'm not sure if it's the same spirit or if that one has moved on ~ it followed me across the country several times ~ but it seems to be losing it's power since I started rebuking it ~ now the only thing physical are some scratches but they are not bad and do not break the skin or anything ~ they just leave red marks

other than that there are noises and foot steps ~ lots of loud crashing noises

when I was a little kid the demon would stand at the end of my bed and shake my bed all night long every night for years ~ and for some reason I never told anyone about it ~
    It would also hide things ~ steal things and move things around ~ I had some fish but they always died ~ bonsai trees always died

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...uj09sAyl0OPh-e
    Last edited by pokomkno3; 12-28-2020 at 07:09 AM.