Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the.........

LOL@Diego.

That's the problem. The chung moo people are trained not to think its just martial arts. They believe its more important than anything else in their lives, and that, if they live their art right, the rest of their life will magically work out OK.

Send 'em to the Betty Ford.

"but this made me lol, as it's only martial art"

That's the funny aspect of it. It's really weird that a MA cult like this could even exsist. I mean c'mon there is no way i'd give up my life savings or let the instructor have sex with my wife etc. for this stuff. I just don't get it. I'd like to play the sheep to but it might turn out like that episode of the simpsons.

na na nana na leader(to the tune of batman tv series theme)

Really how do they hook people like that.
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

I think you'll find that the real hardcore crazies from chung moo come from the first three groups of instructors. The IRS put a serious limit on how much of the really weird behavior the school could take part in. Funny how federal agents with shotguns can break up a lesson.

At the beginning level, its not much different that any other mckwoon, especially nowadays. I suspect they are going to be a much less prevalent organization over the next few years, and I'm willing to bet that Kim will be prosecuted before too long.

Basically, keep in mind that the horror stories you read are the extreme examples of life at chung moo quan. Most students don't give all their money, their wives don't have to put off sexual advances from Kim, they aren't living with other students, etc. It is at the instructor level that most of the crazy stuff happens, and the ones who gave up the most money were the school owners, who worked endless hours, brought in huge amounts of money, then had to turn it all over to Kim, who would decide whether or not to send any back for the school owners to survive on.

Frankly, there were many times I didn't pay them. Their record keeping was so bad that they often forgot if I had paid or hadn't.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 02-26-2002 at 02:23 PM.

Stacey Guest
    I heard they charged a butt load. Nothing wrong with that, if your getting the best **** stuff out there, not baaaagwwaaaaaaa.

Speak to anyone who was proffessionally trained in brainwashing (KGB, CIA etc..) and they'll tell you the key is to deprive the subject of sleep and gradually make them feel like you control their lives. Eventually they'll hand control of themselves to you. All the techniques used by Kim are classic brainwashing techniques.

BTW: Students were expected to bring extra money on Kim's B'day - said to be April 1st (April Fool's day - how appropriate lol)

I did not realize that we had anybody on here that had been hooked by that clan. Sorry to hear that. Not laughing at you. That is just life when we don't have any better experience?

Hey, it is pretty funny **** to us right now because we have perspective and some experience as we all get older. But until that point, how do younger adults know any better? I mean, they fall for all this credit card crap at 20% interest, with skip payment options and stuff like that. That is a severe bend over job by the bankers once you do the math. Most don't find out until they are over-levereaged (cannot pay enought to bite into principal) that they have fallen for a very very bad deal.

It will be a lot harder with the internet in the future to rip people off so unbelieveably with this type MA garbage.

does this mean, for example, that if you kept a girl awake for ages, she'd like, you know, put out?
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Either that, or she'd pass out and then you could do what you liked to her anyway!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

hmm.. I like your thinking Sharky...
    try it out and let me know how it works out for you... heck it worked for Kim, seems like he screwed half his instructors' wives

Originally posted by Serpent
    Either that, or she'd pass out and then you could do what you liked to her anyway!
    Apparently if you keep spouting non-sensical jibberish like baaagwaaa and moo do, they pass out even quicker

Stacey Guest
    yes but imagine the kind of man that worships idols. The kind of man that hates Jean Paul Satre who said that man is doomed to be free. A man that hates to make his own decisions.

Now imagine his wife. Iron Kim, must have had an iron willy to preform for the kind of women that end up with men like that.